XML Parsing Problem with latest Nightlies

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #321
    johnsin
    Guest

    I just tried to install the latest nightlies on top of previous version mt-daapd. Unfortunately, the latest nightlies has problem to parse my .aif music files.

    I have revert back to previous version, and it works fine again. Anyone having the same problem with latest nightlies?

    #4879
    rpedde
    Participant

    @johnsin wrote:

    I just tried to install the latest nightlies on top of previous version mt-daapd. Unfortunately, the latest nightlies has problem to parse my .aif music files.

    I have revert back to previous version, and it works fine again. Anyone having the same problem with latest nightlies?

    I need help to track these down. There are three variables:

    1. Where the xml file came from: windows or mac
    2. What kind of system mt-daapd is running on: windows or mac
    3. Is the data on the same kind of system it originally came from, or has it been moved to a different machine? Like synched from a mac to a linux box or something.

    If you could answer those, I’d have better luck building test cases.

    Thanks

    — Ron

    #4880
    johnsin
    Guest

    1. XML comes from windows
    2. MT-DAAPD is running on Debianized Buffalo Linkstation (MIPSEL)
    3. The data is from Windows Itunes, which I have changed the path to get it to work in the Debianized linkstation running MT-DAAPD.

    What makes me confuse is the same XML file works properly with previous versions of MT-DAAPD. The problem only appeared when I installed the latest nightlies. I have reverted to older version for now until there is any newer nightlies to try. Thanks.

    #4881
    rpedde
    Participant

    @johnsin wrote:

    1. XML comes from windows
    2. MT-DAAPD is running on Debianized Buffalo Linkstation (MIPSEL)
    3. The data is from Windows Itunes, which I have changed the path to get it to work in the Debianized linkstation running MT-DAAPD.

    What makes me confuse is the same XML file works properly with previous versions of MT-DAAPD. The problem only appeared when I installed the latest nightlies. I have reverted to older version for now until there is any newer nightlies to try. Thanks.

    Yeah, I keep messing with this trying to get windows version to read unix xml files, and vice versa. Paths are all different, etc. So I’m trying to get either platform to read files from either platform.

    Clearly not succeeding yet.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Setup Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.