Version number on svn1498

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    CCRDude
    Participant

Downloaded the tarball, configured, made and installed… but the web interface shows svn-1489. Installed again, still showing svn-1489 in the web interface – but the command line -V (thank you ๐Ÿ™‚ ) shows svn-1498 correctly.

No other mt-daapd executable on the whole drive, so I’m pretty sure it doesn’t actually run a different version (did a search and removed all folders where I compiled older tarballs actually).

Doesn’t do any harm, was just a little bit confusing when I wanted to create that patch for the smart playlists and didn’t knew if I really was using the latest version ๐Ÿ˜‰

sonichouse
    Participant

The web version says 1498 for me.
    Have you tried refreshing your cache with a F5 ?

CCRDude
    Participant

I’ve even tried IE, with which I never opened it before, and checked /usr/local/share/mt-daapd/admin-root to check that make install did actually put all the new files in there.

rpedde
    Participant

@CCRDude wrote:

I’ve even tried IE, with which I never opened it before, and checked /usr/local/share/mt-daapd/admin-root to check that make install did actually put all the new files in there.

The only thing that’s strange there is that the version isn’t embedded in the pages, it gets it from the VERSION macro, just like -V does. So it really shouldn’t be *able* to show different versions.

You’ve got me. I’m flummoxed. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Nightlies Feedback’ is closed to new topics and replies.