using firefly with an exstreamer

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

hello!

could anyone help with using firefly with an exstreamer? is it possible? it’s the old style original exstreamer I have with the current firmware.

i am using firefly with a pinnacle homemusic at the moment and that works great but i’d love to get the exstreamer using it too.

jooroo

sonichouse
    Participant

Looks like an interesting device.

I think someone would have to create a plugin to stream to this.
    Looking on their website there is an application to take an mp3 and convert it to a RTP stream http://www.barix.com/component/option,com_docman/task,cat_view/gid,130/Itemid,187/

This is beyond me, but it might give somebody an idea.

Anonymous
    Inactive

thanks for the reply. panic over, i’ve thrown the exstreamer back in the cupboard of junk! i just needed something for the dining room for Christmas (which has just been finished) and I was trying to get it working. I’ve moved a pinnacle homemusic player there from the bedroom for now. wokrs a treat!

sonichouse
    Participant

@jooroo wrote:

thanks for the reply. panic over, i’ve thrown the exstreamer back in the cupboard of junk! i just needed something for the dining room for Christmas (which has just been finished) and I was trying to get it working. I’ve moved a pinnacle homemusic player there from the bedroom for now. wokrs a treat!

No problem, have a great Christmas.
    I have just finished ripping 10 xmas CDs to listen to while the kids demolish the wrapping paper mountain 😮

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks, you too!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Setup Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.