Upgrade 0.2.4-2 to Nightly

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    gusdesigns
    Participant

Hey,

as I’m really new (and noob ๐Ÿ™ ), I have this (prolly) very stupid question:

Is it possible to upgrade the 0.2.4-2 to a nightly build (for MIPS), but without a ipkg chain (as this is not yet developed for my platform being wl-500g/WL-HDD with Oleg’s firmware).

Thanks!

Regards,

b.

rpedde
    Participant

@gusdesigns wrote:

Hey,

as I’m really new (and noob ๐Ÿ™ ), I have this (prolly) very stupid question:

Is it possible to upgrade the 0.2.4-2 to a nightly build (for MIPS), but without a ipkg chain (as this is not yet developed for my platform being wl-500g/WL-HDD with Oleg’s firmware).

Thanks!

Regards,

b.

I don’t have builds for oleg’s firmware right now, although this is like the *third* request in a week, so I guess I’m going to have to start building for wl-hdd.

Look for it next nightly.

— Ron

mhomeijer
    Participant

I don’t have builds for oleg’s firmware right now, although this is like the *third* request in a week, so I guess I’m going to have to start building for wl-hdd.

Look for it next nightly.

— Ron

Can I add another request to this?

I have a wl-500gP and have been reading up on mediaservers on the asus (there aren’t many instant solutions). I going to start installing Oleg’s firmware, firefly (twonky, if I can’t get firefly to work) and i’ll be trying to hook up a Noxon Audio to the asus.

TIA
    Michael

rpedde
    Participant

@mhomeijer wrote:

Can I add another request to this?

Aiee! Kick a man while he’s down, why don’t you. ๐Ÿ™‚

I’ll see if I can’t get this done this weekend.

— Ron

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Nightlies Feedback’ is closed to new topics and replies.