Ubuntu 7.10 SVN-1586 share not appearing in itunes

FireFly Media Server Firefly Media Server Forums Firefly Media Server General Discussion Ubuntu 7.10 SVN-1586 share not appearing in itunes

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    brw02005

Good product worked great in windows having some troubles in linux though goes through to my xbox fine probably since the xbox has the IP hard coded in. I have upgraded from feisty to gutsy and do not have a version of itunes that can read this thing. I’m running SVN-1586. I don’t get why this isn’t getting through rythmbox DAAP shares as well as cxoffice emulated itunes get through fine.

rpedde
    Participant

@brw02005 wrote:

Good product worked great in windows having some troubles in linux though goes through to my xbox fine probably since the xbox has the IP hard coded in. I have upgraded from feisty to gutsy and do not have a version of itunes that can read this thing. I’m running SVN-1586. I don’t get why this isn’t getting through rythmbox DAAP shares as well as cxoffice emulated itunes get through fine.

The version that is installable via ubuntu works on gutsy. Nightlies apparently don’t. Just apt-get –purge remove mt-daapd, and then re-install from the regular ubuntu universe repository.

— Ron

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.