TMP files in default iTunes directory

FireFly Media Server Firefly Media Server Forums Firefly Media Server General Discussion TMP files in default iTunes directory

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    paulwa
    Participant

I’m using SVN-1463 for Windows and have noticed that my default iTunes directory is slowly filling up with temp files, normally listed in the format “Temp File 1.tmp”.

Is this a known issue and are there any fixes or work-arounds? If not, is there an earlier version of Firefly which is known not to do this?

Thanks.

rpedde
    Participant

@paulwa wrote:

I’m using SVN-1463 for Windows and have noticed that my default iTunes directory is slowly filling up with temp files, normally listed in the format “Temp File 1.tmp”.

Is this a known issue and are there any fixes or work-arounds? If not, is there an earlier version of Firefly which is known not to do this?

Thanks.

I believe iTunes does that when the iTunes xml file is in use and goes to write the file. If you close iTunes when using firefly, or lower the frequency of the background scans in firefly, then it should make the problem occur less frequently.

I think that’s whats happening though. Not completely sure. But they files themselves aren’t coming from firefly.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.