Titles only from iTunes library

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

Using Firefly on my Pinnacle Soundbridge Homemusic I get a list of song titles, but for artists, albums, genres, composers, playlists the message on the readout is the same – 0 listed press exit to continue. Any ideas?

Am running svn-1586 on OSX 10.4.11, iTunes 6.0.4, and I have my iTunes library on an external drive.

I’m not your tecchie type, so please no suggestions involving rooting around in terminal….

Thanks!

Twojays

rpedde
    Participant

@twojays wrote:

Hi,

Using Firefly on my Pinnacle Soundbridge Homemusic I get a list of song titles, but for artists, albums, genres, composers, playlists the message on the readout is the same – 0 listed press exit to continue. Any ideas?

Am running svn-1586 on OSX 10.4.11, iTunes 6.0.4, and I have my iTunes library on an external drive.

I’m not your tecchie type, so please no suggestions involving rooting around in terminal….

Thanks!

Twojays

I’m going to assume that you have artist, album, genre, etc tags for your music…

On your mac preference pane, there is a option to start the web admin interface. Click that, go to the advanced tab, and boost the log level to 9. Hit save, then try and browse artist or album or something.

Once you’ve done that, change the log level back to 1.

In ~/Library/Application Support/Firefly, you’ll find a “firefly.log”. If you can zip that up and email it to me ([email protected]), I can probably get a better idea of waht’s going on.

— Ron

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Ron,

Can’t see the log level box in the web admin interface, but I do have this which suggests something’s not right:

Options missing from config.xml
    The options below are in your mt-daapd.conf and Firefly uses them,
    but this web page can’t handle them until they are added to config.xml

plugins:plugins

Thanks for your help. What’s my next move? How do I access config.xml (sorry if that’s a dumb question).

Best,

Twojays

rpedde
    Participant

@twojays wrote:

Hi Ron,

Can’t see the log level box in the web admin interface, but I do have this which suggests something’s not right:

Options missing from config.xml
    The options below are in your mt-daapd.conf and Firefly uses them,
    but this web page can’t handle them until they are added to config.xml

plugins:plugins

Thanks for your help. What’s my next move? How do I access config.xml (sorry if that’s a dumb question).

Best,

Twojays

That’s probably okay if you upgraded from an older verison. There should be a “show advanced config”. That’s where to go.

— Ron

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Setup Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.