svn-1450

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Iris
    Participant

Hi Ron,

Saw that you just posted svn-1450. Besides the brief description posted on the same page is there any other details about this update. More specifically, I have svn-1433 installed and was wondering if I should consider updating. You may recall you help me get up and running on a MSS+. Everything working fine so just wondering if I should bother.

Thanks

Iris

rpedde
    Participant

@Iris wrote:

Hi Ron,

Saw that you just posted svn-1450. Besides the brief description posted on the same page is there any other details about this update. More specifically, I have svn-1433 installed and was wondering if I should consider updating. You may recall you help me get up and running on a MSS+. Everything working fine so just wondering if I should bother.

Thanks

Iris

nope it’s all win32 language stuff, except for the playlist issue with iTunes. If you are having problems with playlists on iTunes disappearing and reappearing, then yeah, otherwise nope.

maarten

Hallo Firefly users,

Yesterday I bought the Roku/Pinnacle Soundbridge. Tried to install everything on Suse 9.1 (Slim-server/Twonkyvision/mt-daapd stable. Nothing worked.

Now I tried svn-1450 on Kubuntu 6.10. I used the debian quickstart howto. After also installing libflac6 it worked!
    Thank you! 😀

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Nightlies Feedback’ is closed to new topics and replies.