svn-1130_arm

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    swarner

Installed ok, but as I was upgrading from a much older version, I trapped an error reading the songs.db format. So, I deleted the old songs.db and all was fine.

But, config webpage doesn’t display anything, neither does credits.

ecosprog
    Participant

Same here with the webpages. Only the folowing line of text at the top of the config page.

“This is still in beta, but it seems to work. Go ahead and give it a spin.”

I’ve tried it in both Safari and Camino on my Mac and it’s the same for both.

Gargamel
    Participant

Yep, there’s a file missing in the NSLU2-arm-ipk-file: the config.xml from the admin-root did not make it into the package and without it, the config page is not built up correctly.

Just grab the sources and copy the config.xml from the admin-root-directory to the correct place on your slug (probably /opt/share/mt-daapd/admin-root) and make sure that it is readable by the user under which mt-daapd runs.

This should do the trick, at least it did for me.

@Ron: Maybe you can look into this for the next nightlies – somehow this ‘config.xml’ got lost on the way…

Have fun,
    all the best,

Nico

rpedde
    Participant

@Gargamel wrote:

@Ron: Maybe you can look into this for the next nightlies – somehow this ‘config.xml’ got lost on the way…

I did in fact notice it, but it was already almost 9:00 in the morning, and far past my bedtime. I was too concerned on sleeping to fix it. Sorry. ๐Ÿ™‚

— Ron

fizze
    Participant

wow, I keep wondering about your sleep/wake patterns ๐Ÿ˜‰
    damn sure a lot weirder than mine even in the craziest college times ๐Ÿ˜€

thanks for the hint, I’ll no doubt need to use this fix when I attempt 1130

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Nightlies Feedback’ is closed to new topics and replies.