SUername & password for web interface

FireFly Media Server Firefly Media Server Forums Firefly Media Server Setup Issues SUername & password for web interface

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Turbooch
    Participant

I installed svn-1586 on a machine with Windows XP. I have Roku Soundbrige 1001 and Roku Radio.

When I tried to log in to web interface for the Firefly server, it asked for username and password. I read previous posts and tried blank for username and mt-daap for password but it doesn’t work.

I’d appreciate help on this matter

rpedde
    Participant

@Turbooch wrote:

I installed svn-1586 on a machine with Windows XP. I have Roku Soundbrige 1001 and Roku Radio.

When I tried to log in to web interface for the Firefly server, it asked for username and password. I read previous posts and tried blank for username and mt-daap for password but it doesn’t work.

I’d appreciate help on this matter

any username, password “firefly”.

— Ron

Turbooch
    Participant

It worked. Thanks, Ron.

Another related question: How do I use “Smart Playlists” from iTunes?

rpedde
    Participant

@Turbooch wrote:

It worked. Thanks, Ron.

Another related question: How do I use “Smart Playlists” from iTunes?

If your music directory as specified in the config includes your iTunes Music Library.xml, it should pick up your itunes playlists automatically.

If you go into the web interface, you can add multiple paths, so if you have one set to somewhere else other than “my music”, you can use the web interface to add the path to “my music” nad it should pick them up.

— Ron

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Setup Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.