- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 11 years, 9 months ago by Anonymous.
- 28th August 2008 at 12:39 pm #2618AnonymousInactive
I installed Firefly last night. The latest Windows version, onto my Windows 2003 server.
I have iTunes configured on the servers administration account, and also running Firefly as administrator.
Firefly quickly found and scanned my music collection without a problem. With a little tweaking “adding the directory for “My Music”” it managed to find all my playlists.
However it is not enumerating the playlists and showing the contents of them.
1) that Firefly music library is using the same path as itunes music library
2) that there aren’t any ntfs permissions issues
Can anyone shed any light?
WTFH28th August 2008 at 3:44 pm #17668fizzeParticipant
Check firefly’s configuration.
There are options to process iTunes XML files, and its disabled by default, iirc.
There’s also an option to process playlists, which has to be enabled for this to work, iirc.28th August 2008 at 3:49 pm #17669AnonymousInactive
Thanks for the reply, Just checked config … detailed below:
Process Playlists YES
Process iTunes files YES
Process .m3u files YES
Case Sensitive YES
Ignore appledouble YES
Ignore dotfiles NO
Group compilations NO
Follow Symlinks YES
Skip First Scan NO
- The forum ‘Setup Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.