Soundbridge M1001 vs Soundbridge Radio

FireFly Media Server Firefly Media Server Forums Firefly Media Server Setup Issues Soundbridge M1001 vs Soundbridge Radio

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    MarkU

Hi,

I have been using a Soundbridge M1001 for years to stream my itunes collection and have just recently purchased a Soundbridge Radio – which required me to install firefly. My classic Soundbridge M1001 works fine with the Firefly Media Server, but my Soundbridge Radio keeps dropping its connection to it. I am using Windows XP and Firefly version svn-1586.

This is really frustrating! 🙄 Can you help at all? Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Mark

Anonymous
    Inactive

Have you updated the Soundbridge Firmware?

(Presumably with having one already… Try the latest beta firmware if not)

http://www.rokulabs.com/products/soundbridge/software/beta/

rpedde
    Participant

@MarkU wrote:

Hi,

I have been using a Soundbridge M1001 for years to stream my itunes collection and have just recently purchased a Soundbridge Radio – which required me to install firefly. My classic Soundbridge M1001 works fine with the Firefly Media Server, but my Soundbridge Radio keeps dropping its connection to it. I am using Windows XP and Firefly version svn-1586.

This is really frustrating! 🙄 Can you help at all? Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Mark

Also, do the necessary wireless stuf — check to see if there are options to enable to multicast or igmp, and update firmware on your wireless router.

— Ron

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Setup Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.