soundbridge has STOPPED find files on pc, arrgggh!

FireFly Media Server Firefly Media Server Forums Firefly Media Server Setup Issues soundbridge has STOPPED find files on pc, arrgggh!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    cagefighter

I’ve had a soundbridge M400 for just under a year and it has been working fine until now.

Now it still connects to my pc and my network (the internet radio still works) but when you select to browse albums/artists etc it comes back with no items found.

Firefly appears to working it- shows thousands of songs scanned in the log.

I run vista and when you click on network the soundbridge is there, and everything appears as it always has all the sharing settings and files etc seem ok and it all appears to be available to the soundbridge.

Ipsec is configured for manual start and is off so that shouldn’t be an issue.

Having enjoyed a working soundbridge for many months i’m finding this doubly frustrating now. ‘:evil:’

I cant think of any settings changes made to firewall/router or any other causes.

As an aside my pc still happily steams media to my xbox360 so I know that it still can stream music. The same files appear to be available to both devices,

any ideas anyone?

Thanks in advance

Anonymous
    Inactive

Reboot all the devices, starting with the router. Sometimes the soundbridges end up with multiple ip addresses on the router dhcp. I recommend you assign the M400 a static address (eg by mac id or device name, depends on your router).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Setup Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.