I’m a newbie at this forum and also working with sqlite, but I really hope somebody can help me with this:
– 1st the gear: Soundbridge + Belkin Router N1 + Firefly server (Windows XP SP3) with Belkin Card N wireless working ok.
– The mp3 files are stored in drive h and are separated in directories named after 22 main genres (like Blues, Jazz, Adult Pop, Classical, etc)
– When I tried to make individual smart lists using playlist criteria like
path startswith “h:Blues”
the result was zero. (Blues or whatever)
– Then tried
path includes “h:Blues”
with same result – zero.
– Afterwards, I tried a Firefox applet ‘Sqlite Manager’ and found the same. The only way I could get the right result was when I used
– So got back to Firefly to find that if I use
path includes “Blues”
the result was 779 mp3 files.
– After checking that in songs3.db the path was for all files “h:xxxxxx” I must confess that although I really want to use that playlist criteria
path startswith “h:xxxxx”
I can’t get it to work without your help. If it is a bug I’ll have to stick with what I have now.
Does anybody enlighten me please? Thanks.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
The forum ‘Setup Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.