You are here: Home » Topic » Slug question

Slug question

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

account_doesnt_work
    Participant

I know this isn’t really the right place, but you guys are so helpful. I’ve got a NSLU2 and have unslung it to a memory stick. The thing is, the led on the stick is flashing fast all the time which indicates activity. I’ve turned swap off and am not runnning anything yet so how do I check what’s going and on and how do I stop it?

Thanks

Anonymous

@account_doesnt_work wrote:

I know this isn’t really the right place, but you guys are so helpful. I’ve got a NSLU2 and have unslung it to a memory stick. The thing is, the led on the stick is flashing fast all the time which indicates activity. I’ve turned swap off and am not runnning anything yet so how do I check what’s going and on and how do I stop it?

Thanks

The NSLU2-Linux site has lots of great information for the care and feeding of your slug. Here’s the answer to your question from that site. http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/FAQ/ConstantlyBlinkingThumbdriveLED

account_doesnt_work
    Participant

Thanks very much for the prompt, informative and generous reply. I had seen the unslung site and the ext3pages but failed to notice the very small dot between the / and the ext3flash šŸ˜³

Now working, thanks

Anonymous

@account_doesnt_work wrote:

Thanks very much for the prompt, informative and generous reply. I had seen the unslung site and the ext3pages but failed to notice the very small dot between the / and the ext3flash šŸ˜³

I understand completely. I’m a total Linux noob and have found these resources extremely helpful as well.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.