Sirius radio streaming

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I was using uSirius to run as my Sirius streaming server for my SoundBridge. Anyways, the project has been abandoned and doesn’t work any more – is there any way i can get this working thru Firefly? Can something new be written, etc?

EVILRipper
    Participant

Doing a quick google, uSirius seemed to be an app made for the iPhone.
    What is it you want to do, stream music from your iPhone, through firefly, to your soundbridge? Not gonna happen.
    Stream music from your iPhone to your soundbridge? Only if that uSirius app uses the DAAP protocol and acts as an Itunes share, which I strongly doubt.

I’m afraid I think it’s not possible to use uSirius with Firefly or the SoundBridge.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have been using uSirius RC7 or which ever version for years to stream all the Sirius music stations from my computer to my SoundBridge. They changed their lineup or some other things because last night it just stopped working. I found a copy of RC8 (the latest one before it was abandoned a month or so ago) and it won’t log in. Maybe I just need to uninstall or reboot my machine, etc. I just wanted to know if anyone had any similar issues with this.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.