Setting up multiple instances of Firefly on windows?

FireFly Media Server Firefly Media Server Forums Firefly Media Server Setup Issues Setting up multiple instances of Firefly on windows?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    upsetter

I tried to follow the approach in the thread ‘Setting up multiple instances of Firefly on Linkstation NAS’ on Windows Server 2003 but haven’t been able to get two copies of either the system tray app or the firefly service running. Is it possible, as I’d like to be able to split my very large library into several smaller ones?

Thanks,

Peter

upsetter

I posted in haste! I manged to get it working by creating a second directory, copying all the files in the installation folder to there and editing the conf files by hand. Then I removed the firefly service, and added two new services running each copy of firefly with -c .conf. What I can’t get to work properly is the tray app, but that’s not too important at the moment. Good work Ron! ๐Ÿ˜€

rpedde
    Participant

@upsetter wrote:

I posted in haste! I manged to get it working by creating a second directory, copying all the files in the installation folder to there and editing the conf files by hand. Then I removed the firefly service, and added two new services running each copy of firefly with -c .conf. What I can’t get to work properly is the tray app, but that’s not too important at the moment. Good work Ron! ๐Ÿ˜€

There should be a walkthrough here

Day late and a dollar short, obviously. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Setup Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.