Problems with Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Itunes Clients

FireFly Media Server Firefly Media Server Forums Firefly Media Server General Discussion Problems with Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Itunes Clients

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    law
    Participant

Hi,

I use mt-daapd (0.2.4) now for month and all worked fine.
    I have installed iTunes (Mac Os X 10.4 aka Tiger) as clients. I always used the newes iTunes Client 7.x…

But now after updating to the new Mac OS X i cant connect to my mt-daapd on my Linux Feodra 7 Server. I can input the password but after that iTunes does nothing. Is there any problem known? Should i try the altest nightliy build of mt-daap?

regards,
    law

dovad
    Participant

Same deal! I’ve been using Firefly for about 6 weeks and loving it! Now I upgraded my 2 mac’s to Leopard and when trying to connect it kicks me off the Firefly server!

rpedde
    Participant

@law wrote:

Hi,

I use mt-daapd (0.2.4) now for month and all worked fine.
    I have installed iTunes (Mac Os X 10.4 aka Tiger) as clients. I always used the newes iTunes Client 7.x…

But now after updating to the new Mac OS X i cant connect to my mt-daapd on my Linux Feodra 7 Server. I can input the password but after that iTunes does nothing. Is there any problem known? Should i try the altest nightliy build of mt-daap?

regards,
    law

Installing leopard now. Will try and replicate.

— Ron

law
    Participant

i have build the latest nightly build now all works fine again.

if someone is interested, i have build rpms for fedora 7

cheers

rpedde
    Participant

@law wrote:

i have build the latest nightly build now all works fine again.

if someone is interested, i have build rpms for fedora 7

cheers

That’s what I found too… I didn’t test 0.2.4.1, but nightlies work fine.

— Ron

toecheese
    Participant

I run svn 1696 on my Windows XP machine, but since I upgraded my Mac client to Leopard, iTunes no longer sees my Firefly library. My Soundbridge still works fine so I know the server is running properly. Anyone else having Leopard issues?

toecheese
    Participant

Weird… right after I typed my last post I tried again and this time Firefly showed up in iTunes as normal. This after trying it a dozen times over the last day.

I don’t know if its a coincidence or not, but I did browse to the Roku’s IP address beforehand.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.