Problems adding itunes music library.xml to Synology CS407

FireFly Media Server Firefly Media Server Forums Firefly Media Server Setup Issues Problems adding itunes music library.xml to Synology CS407

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi there
    I installed firefly 0.2.4.2 on my CS 407 (arm based NAS) as described in the sticky. EDIT : Actually I installed the ipkg version from ipkg.nslu2-linux.org, so will fiddle a bit more getting the nightly builds to work.

I copied the itunes music library.xml to the mp3 directory, but it doesnt seem to “pick it up” properly, don’t get any ratings etc.
    I tried editing the paths from the itunes file to match the NAS dir structure, no improvement.
    When checking the logfile, even with -d9 debugging, it doesnt mention the xml at all, though I do see a “Recently Added” playlist in itunes.
    I’ve added the “process_itunes” directive to my conf file (also added these 2
    process_playlists and process_xml) but doesn’t make any difference.

Some of the threads here on similar subjects mention an “advanced” page in the web config, I havent seen that anywhere, is it supposed to be there in 0.2.4.2 ?

Thanks in advance

stretch
    Participant

@siliconix wrote:

I havent seen that anywhere, is it supposed to be there in 0.2.4.2 ?

No. You need to install a nightly version. svn-1586 is the best one to start with. Follow the “stable nightly” link in the download section.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks, managed to get 1696 now, works smooth 🙂

stretch
    Participant

Make sure you use an sqlite3 database with that version.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Setup Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.