Noob needs help on My Book World Edition 500GB

FireFly Media Server Firefly Media Server Forums Firefly Media Server Setup Issues Noob needs help on My Book World Edition 500GB

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi am trying to configure Firefly on my mbwed using the instructions found here: http://wiki.fireflymediaserver.org/MyBook_World_Edition_Install but I get the following error when running make
    make rm -rf tsrc
    mkdir -p tsrc
    cp ./src/alter.c ./src/analyze.c ./src/attach.c ./src/auth.c ./src/btmutex.c
    ./src/btree.c ./src/btree.h ./src/build.c ./src/callback.c ./src/complete.c
    ./src/date.c ./src/delete.c ./src/expr.c ./src/func.c ./src/hash.c ./src/hash.h
    ./src/insert.c ./src/journal.c ./src/legacy.c ./src/loadext.c ./src/main.c
    ./src/malloc.c ./src/mem1.c ./src/mem2.c ./src/mem3.c ./src/mem4.c
    ./src/mutex.c ./src/mutex_os2.c ./src/mutex_unix.c ./src/mutex_w32.c
    ./src/os.c ./src/os_unix.c ./src/os_win.c ./src/os_os2.c ./src/pager.c
    ./src/pager.h ./src/parse.y ./src/pragma.c ./src/prepare.c ./src/printf.c
    ./src/random.c ./src/select.c ./src/shell.c ./src/sqlite.h.in ./src/sqliteInt.h
    ./src/table.c ./src/tclsqlite.c ./src/tokenize.c ./src/trigger.c ./src/utf.c
    ./src/update.c ./src/util.c ./src/vacuum.c ./src/vdbe.c ./src/vdbe.h
    ./src/vdbeapi.c ./src/vdbeaux.c ./src/vdbeblob.c ./src/vdbefifo.c
    ./src/vdbemem.c ./src/vdbeInt.h ./src/vtab.c ./src/where.c
    ./ext/fts1/fts1.c ./ext/fts1/fts1.h ./ext/fts1/fts1_hash.c
    ./ext/fts1/fts1_hash.h
    ./ext/fts1/fts1_porter.c ./ext/fts1/fts1_tokenizer.h
    ./ext/fts1/fts1_tokenizer1.c sqlite3.h ./src/btree.h ./src/btreeInt.h ./src/hash.h ./src/sqliteLimit.h
    ./src/mutex.h opcodes.h ./src/os.h ./src/os_common.h ./src/sqlite3ext.h ./src/sqliteInt.h ./src/vdbe.h parse.h ./ext/fts1/fts1.h ./ext/fts1/fts1_hash.h ./ext/fts1/fts1_tokenizer.h ./src/vdbeInt.h tsrc
    warning: source file ‘./src/btree.h’ specified more than once
    warning: source file ‘./src/hash.h’ specified more than once
    warning: source file ‘./src/sqliteInt.h’ specified more than once
    warning: source file ‘./src/vdbe.h’ specified more than once
    warning: source file ‘./ext/fts1/fts1.h’ specified more than once
    warning: source file ‘./ext/fts1/fts1_hash.h’ specified more than once
    warning: source file ‘./ext/fts1/fts1_tokenizer.h’ specified more than once
    warning: source file ‘./src/vdbeInt.h’ specified more than once
    rm tsrc/sqlite.h.in tsrc/parse.y
    cp parse.c opcodes.c keywordhash.h tsrc
    tclsh ./tool/mksqlite3c.tcl
    make: tclsh: Command not found
    make: * [sqlite3.c] Error 127
    tclsh ./tclinstaller.tcl 3.5
    make: tclsh: Command not found
    make: * [tcl_install] Error 127

I am new to unix o/s but I am pretty sure this is related to tcl, I have ran ./configure with —with-tcl=/opt/tcl/unix and it will find tclconfig.sh but it’s not working. Appreciate any help. Does SQLite have a dependency on tcl? And also does anyone have a working link for sqlite 3.4.1 as the link on the post is dead. Would it make any difference if a different version on sqlite is used? Would appreciate any help or an idiots guide would be even better?

Many Thanks
    Andy 😥

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok, managed to get sqlite 3.5.4 tea to install as this had the TCL files with it. However I now get a sqlite3.h not found error on the ./configure of mt-daapd. I am almost there and it’s bloody got me again. Anyone know what I need to be looking at doing to get this? I have done a find . -name for sqlite3.h but it doesn’t find it. Can someone help?? Pretty please?

rpedde
    Participant

@AndyK wrote:

Ok, managed to get sqlite 3.5.4 tea to install as this had the TCL files with it. However I now get a sqlite3.h not found error on the ./configure of mt-daapd. I am almost there and it’s bloody got me again. Anyone know what I need to be looking at doing to get this? I have done a find . -name for sqlite3.h but it doesn’t find it. Can someone help?? Pretty please?

If you did a “make; make install” on sqlite3, it probably put the headers in /usr/local/include. See if sqlite3.h is there. If not, then check /usr/include

Once you’ve found it, use

–enable-sqlite3 –with-sqlite3-includes=/usr/local/include –with-sqlite3-libs=/usr/local/lib

(assuming that it did indeed put the headers in /usr/local/include, with libs in /usr/local/lib. If you find sqlite3.h in /usr/include, then you want to use that for your includes path, and /lib for your libs path).

— Ron

strickle

I’m having the same problem and AndyK, however, I have not been able to get sqlite3 to compile even with the 3.5.4 tea version to install either. Any suggestions on this. AndyK, did you do anything special to get that version to compile? I just tried the ./configure on it, and it says TCL doesn’t exist.

thanks,
    strickle

Anonymous
    Inactive

I managed to get it to compile but it gave me an error when i tried to run make. cant remember the exact error here but I will post when I get home and see if we can get some help.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Were you able to get Firefly to compile?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Setup Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.