Newbie seeks help with set up

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Taz

I have tried unsucessfully to use my new Soundbridge with WPM11 and so have installed Firefly. Installation appears to have been successful.I can see firefly running and have checked log and all seems well but I am still getting ‘No Libraries’ message from Soundbridge – can anyone help?

Thanks

Iris
    Participant

@Taz wrote:

I have tried unsucessfully to use my new Soundbridge with WPM11 and so have installed Firefly. Installation appears to have been successful.I can see firefly running and have checked log and all seems well but I am still getting ‘No Libraries’ message from Soundbridge – can anyone help?

Thanks

Me thinks that since you’re experiencing connection issues with both WMP and FF that you need help with the Roku – not FF specifically. Have you tried asking for help over at the Roku forum?

rpedde
    Participant

@Iris wrote:

Me thinks that since you’re experiencing connection issues with both WMP and FF that you need help with the Roku – not FF specifically. Have you tried asking for help over at the Roku forum?

I think Iris is right — this sounds like a more fundamental network problem, but maybe we could help if you could fully describe your network set up. How all the pieces are connected up and what model of gear you have..

Like, is the SB wired or wireless? Is the pc wired or wireless? How are the two connected together? With what model and manufacturer device?

And what kind of OS is the firefly server, and what version of firefly (and bonjour for windows) you installed. Those sorts of things.

— Ron

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Setup Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.