Music database viewer

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    floyd

It would be nice the be able to view the music database from within the administration web pages. I have read the “web-based client” thread and tried the sample client. That is not bad, but it tries to do more than be able to view the database yet it does not provide enough database browsing capabilities. It also requires starting up Java which is not always desirable.

rpedde
    Participant

@floyd wrote:

It would be nice the be able to view the music database from within the administration web pages. I have read the “web-based client” thread and tried the sample client. That is not bad, but it tries to do more than be able to view the database yet it does not provide enough database browsing capabilities. It also requires starting up Java which is not always desirable.

/playlist.html is a start at it. It’s a work in progress, though.

floyd

Ron,

Thanks for pointing out the playlist.html. It is actually quite nice.
    I added a link to it in hdr.html so I’d be reminded of it. I also added
    an H2 heading in playlist.html. In both places I called it “Browse Library”.

FYI: Attempting to try “add static playlist” causes the mt-daapd server
    to crash. I’m using Firefox 2.0, if that matters.

S80_UK
    Participant

@rpedde wrote:

/playlist.html is a start at it. It’s a work in progress, though.

Work in progress it may be, but it’s still a very nice feature. My thanks also for pointing this out (and for implementing it!).

rpedde
    Participant

Work in progress it may be, but it’s still a very nice feature. My thanks also for pointing this out (and for implementing it!).

That’s all Anders Betner. I’l probably put the links back on the web page under a config entry called “I_promise_not_to_complain_if_something_doesnt_work” or something… 🙂

— Ron

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Feature Requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.