You are here: Home » Topic » mt-daapd : ogg tagn: 8 Starting signal handler ogg tagspage 2

mt-daapd : ogg tagn: 8 Starting signal handler ogg tags

FireFly Media Server (formerly mt-daapd) Firefly Media Server Forums Firefly Media Server Setup Issues mt-daapd : ogg tagn: 8 Starting signal handler ogg tags

This topic contains 19 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  rpedde 11 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

conreyt
    Participant

Ahh. Yeah, I probably didn’t build ogg support. I’ll do that, along with flac.

When you do I’ll download it 😉 Thanks again. Rock on.

Theron

conreyt
    Participant

Ron,
    When you build this .deb where will I look to download it from? If you are posting it elsewhere (outside of this thread) could you point me to it? I’ve looked in the nightlies listing, I didn’t see it..
    Thanks,
    Theron

rpedde
    Participant

@conreyt wrote:

Ron,
    When you build this .deb where will I look to download it from? If you are posting it elsewhere (outside of this thread) could you point me to it? I’ve looked in the nightlies listing, I didn’t see it..
    Thanks,
    Theron

I’ll be dropping nightlies tonight, and debian packages for sarge on ppc, armeb and x86 will be there.

— Ron

conreyt
    Participant

I’ll be dropping nightlies tonight, and debian packages for sarge on ppc, armeb and x86 will be there.

— Ron

I grabbed mt-daapd_0.9-svn-1417_i386.deb and installed it this morning. Works great. Thanks!

–Theron

rpedde
    Participant

@conreyt wrote:

— Ron

I grabbed mt-daapd_0.9-svn-1417_i386.deb and installed it this morning. Works great. Thanks!

–Theron

Great. Thanks for the feedback.

— Ron

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

The forum ‘Setup Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.