missing wmvcore.dll – svn 1376

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    mbaker
    Participant

Hi there. Just moved my firefly installation from my XP desktop to my old Win2k server box (which tends to go up/down a lot less than my desktop). When I installed and started up I got a missing wmvcore.dll error (svn 1376).

I found an old posting recommending that I turn off ssc-wma.dll and that will work for me permanently as I don’t have any WMA files. But thought you should know.

Cheers,
    Mark

rpedde
    Participant

@mbaker wrote:

Hi there. Just moved my firefly installation from my XP desktop to my old Win2k server box (which tends to go up/down a lot less than my desktop). When I installed and started up I got a missing wmvcore.dll error (svn 1376).

I found an old posting recommending that I turn off ssc-wma.dll and that will work for me permanently as I don’t have any WMA files. But thought you should know.

Cheers,
    Mark

I think I found the reference on how to make that go away (the thing msdn says to do doesn’t work… stupid).

I’ll try to get it in the next nightlies. Hopefully it will work then. Already thought I fixed it once. 🙂

— Ron

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Setup Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.