M4V playback issue

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    fproulx

I have 0.2.4 setup on my NSLU2 as well as my OS X 10.4 platform. I added .m4v to extensions and now the videos appear in the iTunes window, althought it says “continuous …” instead of displaying the duration and doesn’t have the little “TV” video icon beside it. When I click the video it starts playing in the lower left cover art box and I can’t double click on it to expand its size ! 🙁

Please help me !

rpedde
    Participant

You’ll probably want to run nightlies to get that working the way you want it to. That supports all the metatags that iTunes expects to see. Works with frontrow, too, where 0.2.4 doesn’t.

— Ron

pacharest

argggg…

Francois and I are from the same project. I was able (see previous post) to build 2.4 for OpenSLUG… but it does look like we will need to go for the nightlies.

Sniff.. 2.4 was working well enought (except for videos).

rpedde
    Participant

Argh! Figures.

The other thing you’ll need is either sqlite 2.x or sqlite 3.x. That should be the only added dependancy, though. I’m working on getting a gdbm backend back in, too, but that might be a bit.

— Ron

pacharest

Yep, should be able to recompile. As soon as i understand how to send a “–with-sqlite” through a bb file.

I’ll then have .ipk of 0.2.6 for openslug. Last nightlies build.

pacharest

ipk for OpenSlug 2.7-Beta to correct the video playback issue that was present with mt-daapd-2.4.

->
    http://step.polymtl.ca/~praetori/ipk/libsqlite0_2.8.17-r0_armeb.ipk
    http://step.polymtl.ca/~praetori/ipk/mt-daapd_0.2.6-r2_armeb.ipk

Same disclaimer.

rpedde
    Participant

Will you be following nightlies? If so, I can either link to those, or host them myself if you want.

Otherwise, I’ll probably just put a link on the nightlies page. What is that, svn-909?

pacharest

I will be following the nightly build series and compiling them for the OpenSLUG os for NSLU.

The package i’ve posted is for the 909 build.

I will rename and organize my server so that it is easier for you to link to them. Should be done by the weekend.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Setup Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.