M1000 Soundbridge says format unrecognised

FireFly Media Server Firefly Media Server Forums Firefly Media Server Setup Issues M1000 Soundbridge says format unrecognised

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

NEWBIE query.

I have a QNAP TS-109 NAS. It is not pre-installed with slim server. It does have twonky vision installed. Soundbridge connects to the TS-109 Twonky vision server with no problems. when the songs come up, however there is a ‘x’ next to the song and it says that the format is not recognised.

How do I resolve this? does the NAS need a media server to enable soundbridge to work? If so, can I install firefly onto the NAS to do the job? is there an idiot’s guide to installing firefly onto the NAS available anywhere? is the alternative to install slimserver? is that any good?

I would be very grateful for any help. Many thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

Can’t help personally but I have pm’d a Rokuforums user who is a great fan of the QNAP and have given him the link to this post.

(@ Ron Pedde: It appears the PM function is currently disabled. Any reason why?)

cheers, andy

stretch
    Participant

@andyg wrote:

(@ Ron Pedde: It appears the PM function is currently disabled. Any reason why?)

From memory it was Canned Ham 😉 that forced the disabling of the PM function

I was one of the people on the receiving end of spam being sent via the PM function and recall Ron saying something about disabling the system but can’t find the post. 😥

http://forums.fireflymediaserver.org/viewtopic.php?t=5853 is the closest I can find

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Setup Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.