You are here: Home » Topic » Ipod Share

Ipod Share

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  w1ll14m 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1125

    blamm
    Participant

    Hi. Anyone used this? It appears to allow mt-daap to see your iPod. Shame there isn’t a windows version.

    http://members.liwest.at/solar/ShareForTheIPod/

    #9297

    rpedde
    Participant

    @blamm wrote:

    Hi. Anyone used this? It appears to allow mt-daap to see your iPod. Shame there isn’t a windows version.

    http://members.liwest.at/solar/ShareForTheIPod/

    There is, but it’s cunningly disguised as a three-line batch file. ๐Ÿ™‚

    Actually, I wouldn’t mind libizing the server part and running it as a client application rather than a service. Would make some things much easier.

    #9298

    blamm
    Participant

    Oh…

    Can I use it?

    #9299

    rpedde
    Participant

    @blamm wrote:

    Oh…

    Can I use it?

    Dang it… now I’m on the spot.

    Would something like this work?

    — check.bat —

    if exist x:notes goto connected
    goto notconnected

    :connected
    if exist c:connected.sem goto end
    net start “firefly music server”
    echo. > c:connected.sem
    goto end

    :notconnected
    if exist c:notconnected.sem goto end
    net stop “firefly music server”
    echo. > c:notconnected.sem

    :end
    — check.bat —

    — checker.bat —
    :start
    sleep 10
    call check.bat
    goto start
    — checker.bat —

    You’d have to change the drive letter for the ipod, but if you run the “checker.bat”, that should start and stop the service whenever the iPod is plugged in, right?

    Cheesy, yeah…

    #9300

    w1ll14m
    Participant

    @rpedde wrote:

    @blamm wrote:

    Oh…

    Can I use it?

    Dang it… now I’m on the spot.

    Would something like this work?

    — check.bat —

    if exist x:notes goto connected
    goto notconnected

    :connected
    if exist c:connected.sem goto end
    net start “firefly music server”
    echo. > c:connected.sem
    goto end

    :notconnected
    if exist c:notconnected.sem goto end
    net stop “firefly music server”
    echo. > c:notconnected.sem

    :end
    — check.bat —

    — checker.bat —
    :start
    sleep 10
    call check.bat
    goto start
    — checker.bat —

    You’d have to change the drive letter for the ipod, but if you run the “checker.bat”, that should start and stop the service whenever the iPod is plugged in, right?

    Cheesy, yeah…

    i’m not shure if yours will work as it should, but this one will (i think) ๐Ÿ™‚
    runcheck.bat


    @echo off
    cls
    set ipoddrive=NULL
    set ipodconnected=0
    set connectedsem=NULL
    set notconnectedsem=NULL
    set returnpath=normal
    goto start

    :start
    if exist c:notes set ipoddrive=c
    if exist d:notes set ipoddrive=d
    if exist e:notes set ipoddrive=e
    if exist f:notes set ipoddrive=f
    if exist g:notes set ipoddrive=g
    if exist h:notes set ipoddrive=h
    if exist i:notes set ipoddrive=i
    if exist j:notes set ipoddrive=j
    if exist k:notes set ipoddrive=k
    if exist l:notes set ipoddrive=l
    if exist m:notes set ipoddrive=m
    if exist n:notes set ipoddrive=n
    if exist o:notes set ipoddrive=o
    if exist p:notes set ipoddrive=p
    if exist q:notes set ipoddrive=q
    if exist r:notes set ipoddrive=r
    if exist s:notes set ipoddrive=s
    if exist t:notes set ipoddrive=t
    if exist u:notes set ipoddrive=u
    if exist v:notes set ipoddrive=v
    if exist w:notes set ipoddrive=w
    if exist x:notes set ipoddrive=x
    if exist y:notes set ipoddrive=y
    if exist z:notes set ipoddrive=z
    goto check

    :check
    if exist c:connected.sem set connectedsem=found
    if exist c:notconnected.sem set notconnectedsem=found
    goto chstatus

    :chstatus
    if #%ipoddrive%# == #NULL# if #%connectedsem%# == #found# goto changetonotconnected
    if not #%ipoddrive%# == #NULL# if #%notconnectedsem%# == #found# goto changetoconnected
    if #%notconnectedsem%# == #NULL# if #%connectedsem%# == #NULL# goto firstrun
    goto end

    :firstrun
    net stop "firefly music server"
    echo. > c:notconnected.sem
    set returnpath=firstrun
    goto end

    :changetoconnected
    net start "firefly music server"
    echo. > c:connected.sem
    del c:notconnected.sem
    goto end

    :changetonotconnected
    net stop "firefly music server"
    echo. > c:notconnected.sem
    del c:connected.sem
    goto end

    :end

    daemon.bat


    @echo off
    goto start

    :start
    cls
    call runcheck.bat
    goto timeout

    :timeout
    if #%returnpath%# == #normal# set wait=10
    if #%returnpath%# == #firstrun# set wait=0
    goto loop

    :loop
    wait %wait%
    goto start

    download wait.exe

    Regards,
    William

    #9301

    rpedde
    Participant

    @w1ll14m wrote:

    download wait.exe

    I see your batch file upgrade, and I’ll raise you a cross-platform millisecond resolution wait function:


    ping -n 1 -w 1000 192.168.1.254

    (or some ip that’s local but not used).

    — Ron

    #9302

    w1ll14m
    Participant

    @rpedde wrote:

    @w1ll14m wrote:

    download wait.exe

    I see your batch file upgrade, and I’ll raise you a cross-platform millisecond resolution wait function:


    ping -n 1 -w 1000 192.168.1.254

    (or some ip that’s local but not used).

    — Ron

    Nice one, i have to remember that one!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.