- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 13 years, 10 months ago by aj.
- 1st September 2006 at 6:58 am #555ajGuest
can anyone please help me getting my SoundBridge 1001 to work?
– I have a wireless connection over a Linksys WRT54G router (internet radio works).
– I have set up Firefly on my Mandriva Linux 10.2 server: it scans my music collection;
– the webserver works: it is accessible from a different PC using the wireless connection;
– I disabled my firewall for now
and still I get “Incompatible servers found” messages.
What do I need to do more to get the SoundBridge to work?
AJ1st September 2006 at 1:52 pm #6213tabomanParticipant
I assume you are using the stable release of mt-daapd. Please use the latest nighties instead.
Stable does not yet support the Soundbridge, if it is of a Pinnacle brand.
Ron1st September 2006 at 2:52 pm #6214ajGuest
Thank you for your reply. I have tried reinstalling the stable version a couple of times and then the latest nightly version with sqlite3, none of which worked.
I then installed sqlite and Firefly-svn-1372. That did the trick. Bringing up my firewall made the whole system collapse again until I punched a hole in it for 5353/udp (next to 3689/udp and 3689/tcp).
At the moment I’m trying to figure out how to make the daemon start automatically when the server reboots.
- The forum ‘Setup Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.