How close to a stable version of Firefly for NSLU2 ?

FireFly Media Server Firefly Media Server Forums Firefly Media Server General Discussion How close to a stable version of Firefly for NSLU2 ?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    g0pkh
    Participant

Hi.

Well, the title say’s it all really.

I am currently running mt-daapd on a SLUG as my main music server.
    However with all the new changes, I was wondering how close you are to a stable version of firefly for the slug.

I do have a nightly version running on a test slug, but only really want to update my main one with a full stable version 🙂

Great server..

Pete

rpedde
    Participant

@g0pkh wrote:

Hi.

Well, the title say’s it all really.

I am currently running mt-daapd on a SLUG as my main music server.
    However with all the new changes, I was wondering how close you are to a stable version of firefly for the slug.

I do have a nightly version running on a test slug, but only really want to update my main one with a full stable version 🙂

Great server..

Pete

Hard to say. I think the currently nightly is pretty stable. Stable enough that I think they are going to get released as a stable release for mac and windows soon (a week?)

I may hold off until I finish some of the db stuff I want to do to do a stable 1.0 release.

Although I might call that 1.1 to avoid confusion with the windows and mac release. If that makes sense.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.