Help with MP3 folder on NSLU2

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    JRudner
    Participant

Hello,

I finally got firefly up and running, I can even see it in iTunes!

I can’t seem to get a proper mp3 folder onto the NSLU2 that firefly can access. I am using a hard drive attached to Drive 2. Where do I create the share folder called MP3?

Thanks for any help

JRudner

JRudner
    Participant

Nevermind, I figured it out, message me if you have the same problem and need a solution!

CCRDude
    Participant

Or even better, write a Wiki page about it ๐Ÿ˜‰

Btw Ron, is the Trac Wiki going to replace the mt-daapd.org Wiki, or is the first one just for dev stuff?

rpedde
    Participant

@CCRDude wrote:

Btw Ron, is the Trac Wiki going to replace the mt-daapd.org Wiki, or is the first one just for dev stuff?

I was gonna just use the trac wiki for dev stuff, mostly. I have been working on http://wiki.fireflymediaserver.org to try and build a user manual of sorts, but it’s a slow process.

Lots of the stuff on wiki.mt-daapd.org is old and outdated, so I was going to freshen it as I moved it to wiki.fireflymediaserver.org.

That was the plan, anyway.

stretch
    Participant

From the wiki:

Do not be confused by the appearance of the word ‘flash’ in the path. The linksys firmware underlying Unslung simply refers to the data partition of any device attached to USB port 2 as /share/flash/mp3

๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Setup Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.