FirePlay Flash client for FireFly

Viewing 10 posts - 51 through 60 (of 874 total)
  • Author
    removablebrain
    Participant

how did I miss this..?? wow — very impressed. works like a champ via ssh. thanks!!

Osik
    Participant

Hi Bo,

this is really great. But it would be much more better if your FlashDAAP read such things like the DISCNUMBER from the mp3. This is because of ordering titles from same album which has mor then just one cd.

Just a suggestion.

Best regards

Osik

Bo Mellberg
    Participant

@Osik wrote:

Hi Bo,

this is really great. But it would be much more better if your FlashDAAP read such things like the DISCNUMBER from the mp3. This is because of ordering titles from same album which has mor then just one cd.

Just a suggestion.

Best regards

Osik

OK. You’ve got it. All things are read, only not all are used. Discnumber is one of those things.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve got this all set up, though I have yet to try accessing it from my work PC.

I’ve got my port forwarded and everything, and I tested it from another computer here at home via the internet. Seems to work fine.

However I did notice that it doesnt seem to read the track info besides Artist/Album… In other words it doesn’t show track titles. Is this how it is currently set up or did I do something wrong?

sonichouse
    Participant

@raintheory wrote:

However I did notice that it doesnt seem to read the track info besides Artist/Album… In other words it doesn’t show track titles. Is this how it is currently set up or did I do something wrong?

When you click on the album, the titles are listed.

M@rk
    Participant

AFAIK it should show the Songlist once you select an Album.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ahh okay, I think I had clicked just the artist and all albums or something.

Thanks!

Anonymous
    Inactive

This is such a great idea, however I think I’m probably the only person on this thread who can’t get it working. The track information loads OK and reports the same number of tracks that the “status” page in mt-daapd web config does, however the artists list says “All 1 artists”. Clicking on that item just queues blank tracks into the playlist which then fail.

Is this to do with the service rather than the client? I’ll admit I had to screw around getting the service to work under SUSE although accessing the collection from Amarok in Ubuntu seems fine.

Should I just rebuild in Ubuntu Server like I was planning to do or is likely to be an issue with the flash client?

Bo Mellberg
    Participant

Please hang on for the next version. I’m currently rewriting it to take advantage of the nice browsing and query features.

It’s now in Flash 7 code so it should work on the Wii as well.

I’ll have a first version for feedback very soon (hours)…

/Bo

Anonymous
    Inactive

/breath baited

Viewing 10 posts - 51 through 60 (of 874 total)
  • The forum ‘Add-on Software’ is closed to new topics and replies.