FirePlay Flash client for FireFly

Viewing 10 posts - 561 through 570 (of 874 total)
  • Author
    blamm
    Participant

Hi Bo. Scrolling and art work great, thanks.

A few cosmetic changes if you dont mind.

Speed up the scrolling “now playing” a bit. I guess it can be quite a bit faster. If you have a Roku, try and match the speed it scrolls.
      Move the Firefly link to the row of options on the left, rename it “Manage Firefly”.

BTW, have you found a fix for the “now playing” and “search” resizing bug?

blamm
    Participant

@blamm wrote:

Hi Bo.

This is working so well I am wondering if it might be possible to produce an album cover based view of an entire playlist.

What do you think?

Hi Bo. Is this possible? I was thinking of a view that replaced the genre/artist/album panes with simple grid or row of album covers with artist and title below each one. Seems the art get displayed quick enough to try it out.

gurgel2
    Participant

…or recreating it from id3 tags. I dunno if its accessible through mt-daapd but if so you could use the Content-Disposition like:

Content-disposition: inline; filename=foobar.mp3

Maybe theres some other limitations making it cumbersome/impossible?

Hejja sverige. =D

Bo Mellberg
    Participant

@gurgel2 wrote:

…or recreating it from id3 tags. I dunno if its accessible through mt-daapd but if so you could use the Content-Disposition like:

Content-disposition: inline; filename=foobar.mp3

Maybe theres some other limitations making it cumbersome/impossible?

Hejja sverige. =D

Already tried it. Not possible from within Flash. Sorry.

Bo Mellberg
    Participant

@blamm wrote:

Hi Bo. Scrolling and art work great, thanks.

A few cosmetic changes if you dont mind.

Speed up the scrolling “now playing” a bit. I guess it can be quite a bit faster. If you have a Roku, try and match the speed it scrolls.
      Move the Firefly link to the row of options on the left, rename it “Manage Firefly”.

Speed is up, but “Manage FireFly”? It’s just a link to the media server homepage.

Bo Mellberg
    Participant

@blamm wrote:

@blamm wrote:

Hi Bo.

This is working so well I am wondering if it might be possible to produce an album cover based view of an entire playlist.

What do you think?

Hi Bo. Is this possible? I was thinking of a view that replaced the genre/artist/album panes with simple grid or row of album covers with artist and title below each one. Seems the art get displayed quick enough to try it out.

Not on my list as of now. That view is not so useful if your tags are just off by a character. I had an Elvis Album that was tagged “50 Greatest Hits (disc 1)” and “50 Greatest Hits (disc 2)”. That cover couldn’t load offcourse.

blamm
    Participant

@Bo Mellberg wrote:

Speed is up, but “Manage FireFly”? It’s just a link to the media server homepage.

OK, but it looks a little odd over there. Perhaps we should have an “about” button somewhere for stuff like this. I will give it a little thought.. 😉

gurgel2
    Participant

Coud there be FLAC support some day? =D Or kicking transcode to wav as soundbridge does?

Bo Mellberg
    Participant

@gurgel2 wrote:

Coud there be FLAC support some day? =D Or kicking transcode to wav as soundbridge does?

There could be if Adobe releases a version 6 with wav support (or FLAC support). 🙂

Highly unlikely in other words.

You might be able to force transcoding to mp3, but you’ll loose quality on those precious FLACs.

Bo Mellberg
    Participant

@blamm wrote:

It should be fixed now.

Also fixed a bug when clicking on the progress bar during downloading.

Viewing 10 posts - 561 through 570 (of 874 total)
  • The forum ‘Add-on Software’ is closed to new topics and replies.