You are here: Home » Topic » FirePlay Flash client for FireFlypage 54

FirePlay Flash client for FireFly

This topic contains 873 replies, has 98 voices, and was last updated by  beaon 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 796 through 810 (of 874 total)
  • Author

Enricus W. Funk

Wow! Thank you so much for this great plugin!

Anonymous

I noticed something funny. I have recently been adding all of my CD’s to my library and havn’t had a problem until just recently. What I was doing was using shift or ctrl to highlight the albums I wanted to add to my que and this was working fine. Now that I have more music, it won’t show the song list when I highlight too many items at once… is this a limitation of Firefly?

EVILRipper
    Participant

Hello,

I believe I have found a minor bug in Fireplay.
    I noticed you simulated a double click by checking the time between 2 clicks on a song.
    However, when i click a song, and click another fast enough, it starts the second clicked song. (which i didnt want)
    Guess you could fix this by checking and comparing if the same song was clicked twice within the ‘double-click-time’.

Kind regards,
    Erik

Bo Mellberg
    Participant

@evilripper wrote:

Hello,

I believe I have found a minor bug in Fireplay.
    I noticed you simulated a double click by checking the time between 2 clicks on a song.
    However, when i click a song, and click another fast enough, it starts the second clicked song. (which i didnt want)
    Guess you could fix this by checking and comparing if the same song was clicked twice within the ‘double-click-time’.

Kind regards,
    Erik

Nice! Very rare scenario, so very hard to find. Will fix!

Bo Mellberg
    Participant

@fredbenz wrote:

I noticed something funny. I have recently been adding all of my CD’s to my library and havn’t had a problem until just recently. What I was doing was using shift or ctrl to highlight the albums I wanted to add to my que and this was working fine. Now that I have more music, it won’t show the song list when I highlight too many items at once… is this a limitation of Firefly?

What device are you running FirePlay on? Some devices (Wii) have shown limitations in memory.

Anonymous

I am running it in Internet Explorer 7 on a regular Windows XP (service pack 2) computer.

Bo Mellberg
    Participant

Then I can’t really help you. I don’t know why it hangs. Please be patient until FireFly supports sorted queries. Then I can populate the lists dynamically, as you scroll them which will speed things up considerably.

Anonymous

I can accept that, thanks a bunch!

Anonymous

Please use the Music Password – not the admin password – to login

OR how to do this???

Anonymous

@gandalf-hh wrote:

Please use the Music Password – not the admin password – to login

OR how to do this???

I don’t want all my listeners to have access to the admin frontend

EVILRipper
    Participant

The fact is, the ‘admin-root’ dir of firefly, is protected with the admin password.
    Fireplay should be placed inside this admin-root dir, which means it gets the same password.
    Maybe when you place fireplay somewhere else, and configure it to work correctly anyway, you can have it use a different password.

ekanters

Can someone help me. I have mt-daapd server installed on my NSLU2. ITunes works great with it. Only the FirePlay application will not work. The screen comes up but it keeps trying to connect and stays empty.

Suggestions are welcome.

Ashe

Just discovered this, many thanks 🙂

Just registered to note a smallish ‘bug’ – I’m running it in Prism, and clicked ‘generate playlist’ to see what it did, and couldn’t work out how to get back to the normal display.

Basically the playlist section doesn’t resize like the other sections, and I couldn’t see the close button until I tried making the window larger. Nothing major, just thought I’d point it out 🙂

w1ll14m
    Participant

not sure if someone reported this earlier but

when i pause my song, and click on the seek bar, it starts playing from where i selected but the song is paused, so when i resume it starts from where i paused the song.

This isn’t a bother at all but i just thought i’ll share it 🙂

relaxandreflect

I love this application. It works perfectly at home. I am having trouble getting it to work from a WAN connection. I opened the port on my router and forwarded it to the correct machine. I edited the fireplay.html file with this IP and port. Internally, it works fine, but externally it says connecting to http://192.168.1.**:****/fireplay.html from within the application. I do first receive the login. Any ideas?

NM – I figured out that I only edited one of the entries in the html file. Once I fixed all 3, it worked.

Viewing 15 posts - 796 through 810 (of 874 total)

The forum ‘Add-on Software’ is closed to new topics and replies.