FirePlay Flash client for FireFly

Viewing 10 posts - 521 through 530 (of 874 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I noticed a small issue when resizing. The progress meter is stuck at the original length. The grey area doesn’t fill out to the end of the meter. It still displays the correct length and the blue progress bar is also limited to the smaller area.

Another small issue is that I get both vertical and horizontal scrollbars unless I maximize the window. I think that the browser interprets 100% width and height as the total windowed area, but when you try to populate it it adds margins to your 100% width.

I use Firefox 2.0.0.11 on WinXP

Bo Mellberg
    Participant

@wahlis wrote:

I noticed a small issue when resizing. The progress meter is stuck at the original length. The grey area doesn’t fill out to the end of the meter. It still displays the correct length and the blue progress bar is also limited to the smaller area.

Another small issue is that I get both vertical and horizontal scrollbars unless I maximize the window. I think that the browser interprets 100% width and height as the total windowed area, but when you try to populate it it adds margins to your 100% width.

I use Firefox 2.0.0.11 on WinXP

The progress bars are corrected in 0.78. I can’t replicate your problem with the scrollbars though. I assume you’re talking about the FireFox scrollbars?

I use 2.0.0.11 on WinXP.

wiredhernandez
    Participant

OK.. I should have checked back on this forum a long time ago. Found this thread this morning and have been streaming my home library to work all day… .77 working great for me. Only quirk at all I have seen is some songs coming up with !!!! for title but THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME.. Bo Mellberg .. you just made my day… new toy..! FAST FAST FAST

πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Bo Mellberg
    Participant

@wiredhernandez wrote:

OK.. I should have checked back on this forum a long time ago. Found this thread this morning and have been streaming my home library to work all day… .77 working great for me. Only quirk at all I have seen is some songs coming up with !!!! for title but THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME.. Bo Mellberg .. you just made my day… new toy..! FAST FAST FAST

πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Glad you like it! Do you have foreign characters in those titles?

CtrlX
    Participant

Maybe this question has been raised before..
    How do you change the access rights for admin-root folder so that you don’t need to login using your admin credentials when accessing FirePlay.html

blamm
    Participant

@CtrlX wrote:

Maybe this question has been raised before..
    How do you change the access rights for admin-root folder so that you don’t need to login using your admin credentials when accessing FirePlay.html

Move it to another webserver. I use WAMP.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Evening,
    has anyone got this to work on Windows Home Server?
    I’ve installed Firefly on the server and it appears to be running fine. I’ve copied the 3 files to the Firefly admin-root and then rebooted the server.
    When I try to access the server, I get a message “windows cannot find \server:3689/FirePlay.html” (\server… is being accessed over my internal network). If I try externally, I get a message “Some content or files on this webpage require a program that you don’t have installed”

Could someone tell me what I’m doing wrong?
    Manythanks,

Colin

Bo Mellberg
    Participant

@ColinWH wrote:

Evening,
    has anyone got this to work on Windows Home Server?
    I’ve installed Firefly on the server and it appears to be running fine. I’ve copied the 3 files to the Firefly admin-root and then rebooted the server.
    When I try to access the server, I get a message “windows cannot find \server:3689/FirePlay.html” (\server… is being accessed over my internal network). If I try externally, I get a message “Some content or files on this webpage require a program that you don’t have installed”

Could someone tell me what I’m doing wrong?
    Manythanks,

Colin

I think the port on Windows is 9999 so please use “\server:9999/FirePlay.html”

Try that and let us know if it worked!

Merry Christmas everyone!

/Bo

Anonymous
    Inactive

Bo,
    Tried that, still getting the “Some content or files on this webpage require a program that you don’t have installed” message.
    I’m going to re-build the server over the Holiday, so I will try again after I have the new installation.
    Thank you for all the work (and ingenuity,) that you are putting into this.

Happy Holidays,

Colin

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Bo,

A sort of random request here.. is it possible to modify the Search function to accept queries to return multiple artists? For example: (“Gogol Bordello” OR “Octopus Project”).

I would imagine the code might be a bit hairy to pull this off but it would be cool to be able to do this without hard coding FireFly playlists.

Just a thought.

Viewing 10 posts - 521 through 530 (of 874 total)
  • The forum ‘Add-on Software’ is closed to new topics and replies.