FirePlay Flash client for FireFly

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 874 total)
  • Author
    M@rk
    Participant

Hi Bo,

After re-starting my browser (Firefox 2) it worked first time (hence the edit of my post)

FYI, it also works fine in all my other Windows browsers: FF1, IE5, IE5.5, IE6, IE7, Opera 9, Safari 3 & Netscape 7

Bo Mellberg
    Participant

Thanks for that extensive browser testing. Every browser capable of flash 9 should be ok.

Glad it works for you now. I’m in the middle of rewriting the code some, to easier accomodate the playlists.

blamm
    Participant

I have added an error message as a response to unplayable files instead, I hope that helps.

Would a temporary solution be to offer a playlist (M3U?) that could be downloaded into a local player?

sonichouse
    Participant

I knew this was ambitious, but I pointed my PSP at the URL.
    It asked for password, then prompted to run content – I said yes.

unfortunately, game over at that point, browser rendered, and the progress bar bounced all over the screen.

well, it was worth a try 😀

blamm
    Participant

the progress bar bounced all over the screen.

Same Flash 7 limitation as the Wii I suspect.

Bo Mellberg
    Participant

After some tips from Ron, I have decided to rewrite the application using XML instead. As an effect I have gone back to work in Flash 7, which perhaps would be a good thing for those with Wii’s etc.

I’ll let you know as soon as I have something. This weekend is booked though.

blamm
    Participant

Ooo. That sounds good… Have a good weekend.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Bo Mellberg wrote:

After some tips from Ron, I have decided to rewrite the application using XML instead. As an effect I have gone back to work in Flash 7, which perhaps would be a good thing for those with Wii’s etc.

I’ll let you know as soon as I have something. This weekend is booked though.

Very good news from you for Wii users.
    Thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

awesome work!

any chance of implementing a shuffle mode?

Anonymous
    Inactive

awesome app, keep up the good work

/regards
    Henrik

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 874 total)
  • The forum ‘Add-on Software’ is closed to new topics and replies.