FirePlay Flash client for FireFly

Viewing 10 posts - 401 through 410 (of 874 total)
  • Author
    Bo Mellberg
    Participant

The problems on the PSP (flashing list boxes) indicates that the communication with the FireFly server never is initiated and throws an exception which makes the Flash app to just loop around.

I’ll make a test Flash project which we can develop from start just to try the communication capabilities.

sonichouse
    Participant

@Bo Mellberg wrote:

The problems on the PSP (flashing list boxes) indicates that the communication with the FireFly server never is initiated and throws an exception which makes the Flash app to just loop around.

I’ll make a test Flash project which we can develop from start just to try the communication capabilities.

Sounds good, happy to help.
    I would love to have the PSP playing my collection.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I got the headers and they contain UTF-8.

I also noticed another minor issue. I’m currently listening to an Arctic Monkeys live concert which is 1 hour 22 minutes 8 seconds long. The GUI shows the current time correctly for the first hour, the it starts at 0:00 again. The total time (on the right) is displayed as 22:08.

If you would like this file for testing I can’t email it, but I can give you an FTP-account. πŸ˜‰

Bo Mellberg
    Participant

@wahlis wrote:

I got the headers and they contain UTF-8.

I also noticed another minor issue. I’m currently listening to an Arctic Monkeys live concert which is 1 hour 22 minutes 8 seconds long. The GUI shows the current time correctly for the first hour, the it starts at 0:00 again. The total time (on the right) is displayed as 22:08.

If you would like this file for testing I can’t email it, but I can give you an FTP-account. πŸ˜‰

Nah, I think I’ll manage to fix it. I haven’t prepared the application for over 1 hour songs πŸ™‚

And yes, my songs are also sorted incorrectly, regarding the “ΓƒΒ₯” and “À”. I’ll see what I can do about it. Thanks for the email!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nice call on the download feature! What would be really cool is:
    – If the download suggested a file name. I’ve found that the HTTP header “Content-disposition: Attachment; filename=.mp3″ works for places where I’ve used it in PHP on all browsers I tested, but I don’t know if flash lets you arbitrarily add headers like that. This would prompt you to save a correctly named file instead of just the ID name.</p> <p>– If there was a “download this playlist” function which just did a really basic dump of all the URLs into a flat m3u format playlist which you could enqueue in anything. You’d need to set custom HTTP headers in that too, so if flash can’t do that, forget these suggestions πŸ˜›

Bo Mellberg
    Participant

@Strawp wrote:

Nice call on the download feature! What would be really cool is:
    – If the download suggested a file name. I’ve found that the HTTP header “Content-disposition: Attachment; filename=.mp3″ works for places where I’ve used it in PHP on all browsers I tested, but I don’t know if flash lets you arbitrarily add headers like that. This would prompt you to save a correctly named file instead of just the ID name.</p> <p>– If there was a “download this playlist” function which just did a really basic dump of all the URLs into a flat m3u format playlist which you could enqueue in anything. You’d need to set custom HTTP headers in that too, so if flash can’t do that, forget these suggestions πŸ˜›

I’m sorry, but both your suggestions are unable to implement if we don’t use PHP in the FireFly native webserver.

fizze
    Participant

@Bo Mellberg wrote:

I’m sorry, but both your suggestions are unable to implement if we don’t use PHP in the FireFly native webserver.

Oh, I sense another add-in πŸ˜‰

Bo Mellberg
    Participant

@fizze wrote:

@Bo Mellberg wrote:

Oh, I sense another add-in πŸ˜‰

Actually it’s possible to implement it but then you can’t run FirePlay inside the admin-root folder. It has to reside on apache with php capabilities.

blamm
    Participant

@Bo Mellberg wrote:

Allright, give it a try. It’s a VERY blunt download instrument if you ask me, since Flash automatically opens your browser and lets the browser ask you what to do with the file.

Wow. This is very very cool. I can now download stuff from Firefly to iTunes, where presumably I can then put them on my iPod!

Let me do a test.

Now if only Firefly transcoded my FLACs to MP3 for Fireplay…… πŸ˜€

Anonymous
    Inactive

The random and repeat logo are not fonctional on my Wii.
    They do nothing and don’t activate (switch color).
    How is it working?
    Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 401 through 410 (of 874 total)
  • The forum ‘Add-on Software’ is closed to new topics and replies.