FirePlay Flash client for FireFly

Viewing 10 posts - 391 through 400 (of 874 total)
  • Author
    Bo Mellberg
    Participant

@n00ben wrote:

BUG:

the FirePlay.html included in the zip, does not contain the “?host=@HOST@&port=@PORT@'” variable.

/regards
    Henrik

That’s because @PORT@ is not available yet.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Bo Mellberg wrote:

@n00ben wrote:

BUG:

the FirePlay.html included in the zip, does not contain the “?host=@HOST@&port=@PORT@'” variable.

/regards
    Henrik

That’s because @PORT@ is not available yet.

ok 🙂

as the previous poster said, it 0.69 tries to log into your server 😉

Bo Mellberg
    Participant

@n00ben wrote:

When does it try that? I have looked through the code and I don’t have any link to my site at all. This is very strange.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Bo Mellberg wrote:

@n00ben wrote:

When does it try that? I have looked through the code and I don’t have any link to my site at all. This is very strange.

first it asks me for my localhost credentials, then it loads the FirePlay.html and swf, the it says connecting to http://www.mellberg.org:3689

Edit: it pops up the logon box with ‘www.mellberg.org’ as the webserver.

using all the files from your sig.

Bo Mellberg
    Participant

@n00ben wrote:

@Bo Mellberg wrote:

@n00ben wrote:

first it asks me for my localhost credentials, then it loads the FirePlay.html and swf, the it says connecting to http://www.mellberg.org:3689

using all the files from your sig.

Aha, I get it. It’s the html that has been self-updated somehow. You need to have the “?host=&port=”-entry in three places in the html. My linked version is updated now. Please try again.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I noticed that the sorting is slightly off. ä comes before Ã¥ in my lists. But perhaps that problem only makes sense if you’re Swedish?

By the way, I really like the download feature!

Bo Mellberg
    Participant

@wahlis wrote:

I noticed that the sorting is slightly off. ä comes before Ã¥ in my lists. But perhaps that problem only makes sense if you’re Swedish?

By the way, I really like the download feature!

OK, I haven’t been able to test the sorting och åäö (I’m Swedish too, as you might have figured out).

Is your FireFly serving utf-8 documents? My headers look like this:

I haven’t got any entries with “Ã…” so I can’t help you. What artist begins with “Ã…”, maybe I can download a sample to help you out.

Anonymous
    Inactive

How do I get the headers? I tried telnetting and just sending enter but only got “Bad request”.

As for artist it might be a bit hard to find. I happend to have both “Säkert!” and “SÃ¥s och Kopp” (Childrens music). If you’d like copies mail me at wahlis at my gmail.com account.

I also noticed that the progress spinner stops when the albums list is updated, not when the songs list is updated.

Bo Mellberg
    Participant

@wahlis wrote:

How do I get the headers? I tried telnetting and just sending enter but only got “Bad request”.

As for artist it might be a bit hard to find. I happend to have both “Säkert!” and “SÃ¥s och Kopp” (Childrens music). If you’d like copies mail me at wahlis at my gmail.com account.

I also noticed that the progress spinner stops when the albums list is updated, not when the songs list is updated.

Just use your browser and point it to

http://www.yourserver.com:3689/rsp/db/1?query=title%20includes%20%22SÃ¥s%22

Then do a “View source” to see the XML header.

BTW, you’ve got mail.

Spinner is updated in coming version.[/code]

sonichouse
    Participant

@sonichouse wrote:

@pjlm wrote:

The fireplay webpage opens but the flash boxes flash on and off and it never connects and allows me to play the music. possibly an old version of flash???

Same issue as my PSP

@Bo Mellberg wrote:

This is one thing that really interests me. If we could get it to work on portable devices …Please everyone with handhelds, keep trying and come with suggestions on how to fix your problems.

Perhaps we could have a debug page which displays device capabilities ?
    Maybe a step by step connection with a [next] button to see how far it gets ?

Hi Bo,
    sorry to hassle, have you had any good ideas aout debugging this ?
    /Steve

Viewing 10 posts - 391 through 400 (of 874 total)
  • The forum ‘Add-on Software’ is closed to new topics and replies.