FirePlay Flash client for FireFly

Viewing 10 posts - 381 through 390 (of 874 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I can provide a link for “download selected songs”, but I can not generate the playlist file, and make that playlist file downloadable.

What about this option?
    It would work for me, could we test it?

Bo Mellberg
    Participant

@Franc wrote:

I can provide a link for “download selected songs”, but I can not generate the playlist file, and make that playlist file downloadable.

What about this option?
    It would work for me, could we test it?

Sure, hang on.

Bo Mellberg
    Participant

Allright, give it a try. It’s a VERY blunt download instrument if you ask me, since Flash automatically opens your browser and lets the browser ask you what to do with the file.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It only plays the last song if you select multiple songs.
    Browser screen flashes a couple times (depending on how many songs) and mediaplayer starts playing the last song.

Bo Mellberg
    Participant

@Franc wrote:

It only plays the last song if you select multiple songs.
    Browser screen flashes a couple times (depending on how many songs) and mediaplayer starts playing the last song.

Yep, that would be expected if you have clicked “Always perform selected action with this file type”.

Anonymous
    Inactive

First of all, congrats on this app ๐Ÿ˜€ I’m loving it.

On a side note, is there a way to disable the necessity of a password when accessing it from outside the localhost? I’d like to be able to let others browse my music library like this but without giving them my admin password.

Bo Mellberg
    Participant

@Bobly wrote:

First of all, congrats on this app ๐Ÿ˜€ I’m loving it.

On a side note, is there a way to disable the necessity of a password when accessing it from outside the localhost? I’d like to be able to let others browse my music library like this but without giving them my admin password.

Please see this post: http://forums.fireflymediaserver.org/viewtopic.php?p=16649#16649

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the quick reply ๐Ÿ™‚ I’ll look into setting up a webserver, after all I’ve already got a firefly server running, an apache one wouldn’t hurt :P[/list]

blamm
    Participant

@Bo Mellberg wrote:

Allright, give it a try. It’s a VERY blunt download instrument if you ask me, since Flash automatically opens your browser and lets the browser ask you what to do with the file.

Hmm. Tis asking me to log into your server…

Anonymous
    Inactive

BUG:

the FirePlay.html included in the zip, does not contain the “?host=@HOST@&port=@PORT@'” variable.

/regards
    Henrik

Viewing 10 posts - 381 through 390 (of 874 total)
  • The forum ‘Add-on Software’ is closed to new topics and replies.