FirePlay Flash client for FireFly

Viewing 10 posts - 321 through 330 (of 874 total)
  • Author
    blamm
    Participant

Hi,

Any chance you could make the songlist sortable by clicking on the headers, and may be allow me to sort by “date added”. I use this view a lot on my Roku

Bo Mellberg
    Participant

@blamm wrote:

Hi,

Any chance you could make the songlist sortable by clicking on the headers, and may be allow me to sort by “date added”. I use this view a lot on my Roku

It was sortable before but I removed it. Once you click on a header there is no way back to the original sort unless you make the query again, by clicking in the album list. But I can enable it again if you want it.

I’m not really happy about adding more columns. Perhaps there is another way of doing what you want? A drop down list with the different sorting options?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Don’t know if this has been mentioned, but there seems to be a ‘problem’ with the search option.

When I do a search, it returns whatever artist, album, genre matches.
    That’s fine, however, when I double click on my Libary again, I expect it to ignore the search query and show everything as if there was no query.
    This does’t happen. It still only shows whatever matches the search and I have to empty the search box, double click on Libary again, before it actually shows my full library again.

Anyone else find this behaviour unnatural? πŸ™‚

blamm
    Participant

OK. Let me think about it a bit..

Bo Mellberg
    Participant

@Franc wrote:

Don’t know if this has been mentioned, but there seems to be a ‘problem’ with the search option.

When I do a search, it returns whatever artist, album, genre matches.
    That’s fine, however, when I double click on my Libary again, I expect it to ignore the search query and show everything as if there was no query.
    This does’t happen. It still only shows whatever matches the search and I have to empty the search box, double click on Libary again, before it actually shows my full library again.

Anyone else find this behaviour unnatural? πŸ™‚

Are you really running the latest version? The emptying of the search string was added quite recently.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oooops 😳 Looks like I was 3 versions behind!! Gotta stay sharp πŸ˜‰

What does seem strange is that after this, the number of Genres, Artists and Album is gone.
    It just says ‘All ( Artists)’ instead of ‘All (559 Artists)’.
    I have to run an empty search to get the numbers back.
    No biggie tho.

Bo Mellberg
    Participant

@Franc wrote:

Oooops 😳 Looks like I was 3 versions behind!! Gotta stay sharp πŸ˜‰

What does seem strange is that after this, the number of Genres, Artists and Album is gone.
    It just says ‘All ( Artists)’ instead of ‘All (559 Artists)’.
    I have to run an empty search to get the numbers back.
    No biggie tho.

I don’t get that behaviour. Can you specify what you do exactly?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Okay, I do a search:

Then I double-click on Libary, to see the full Library again:

I quickly see the totals appear, but they disappear as the columns refresh.

Then I run an empty search by clicking on the arrow:

And everything is back.

Bo Mellberg
    Participant

I get it. It happens on double-click. Just don’t double click in the top lists and you’ll be fine. I’ll try to find a solution. It seems the two fast queries in a row upsets FirePlay…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes πŸ™‚ you’re right of course.

Single click does the job and doesn’t upset it. If a single click will do, that;s what I’ll use, thanks πŸ˜€

Viewing 10 posts - 321 through 330 (of 874 total)
  • The forum ‘Add-on Software’ is closed to new topics and replies.