FirePlay Flash client for FireFly

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 874 total)
  • Author
    blamm
    Participant

Also, I am quite convinced that the list order should be Artist->Album->Track. At least this is how you browse on the Soundbridge.

You are probably right. A quick check reveals that this is how most other players to it too. Also, like the Roku, can I suggest you used the word “Song” instead of “Track”.

Thanks again. This is really good player. I am already using it despite it not playing wav.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It will be very great to use the flashdaap on the wii browser.
    I try but it was flickering.
    The Wii use Opera v9.1 browser with Flash 7
    More info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Channel

Bo Mellberg
    Participant

I guess you’d have to get Flash 9 into the Wii somehow, to get it working. All coding is done in Flash CS3 (ActionScript 3.0) so you’ll definately need a Flash 9 player.

Ron: You’ve got mail…

Bo Mellberg
    Participant

@blamm wrote:

Also, I am quite convinced that the list order should be Artist->Album->Track. At least this is how you browse on the Soundbridge.

You are probably right. A quick check reveals that this is how most other players to it too. Also, like the Roku, can I suggest you used the word “Song” instead of “Track”.

Thanks again. This is really good player. I am already using it despite it not playing wav.

OK, “Song” it is! I’ll try to mimic the look of your mockup. I like the headers being inverted and bold. I will also look into having normal looking drag bars, as I don’t really approve of the Flash look.

Another thing: if we decide to put it in the admin-root folder, we don’t really need the address field and connect button, right? I’ll just connect to the server it resides on automatically. In the future we could perhaps make this customizable (?) in the html. It could be a popup box with the available servers perhaps.

/Bo

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Bo Mellberg wrote:

I guess you’d have to get Flash 9 into the Wii somehow, to get it working. All coding is done in Flash CS3 (ActionScript 3.0) so you’ll definately need a Flash 9 player.

That’s a very bad news for Wii owner because it is not possible to upgrade the flash on it. Only Nintendo can provide that…

Is it possible to make a limited version of flashdaap that works on flash 7?

Bo Mellberg
    Participant

@tebra wrote:

@Bo Mellberg wrote:

That’s a very bad news for Wii owner because it is not possible to upgrade the flash on it. Only Nintendo can provide that…

Is it possible to make a limited version of flashdaap that works on flash 7?

I actually tried to make a flash 7 version, but I have used a lot of functions that are not backward compatible. As I dont have any use for a 7 version myself I’m not going to make one, sorry…

fizze
    Participant

Well, at least the flash player on the Nokia n800s is flash9-capable. 😉

Bo Mellberg
    Participant

Are you saying you can use it to stream music to your Nokia? Wow…

blamm
    Participant

OK, “Song” it is! I’ll try to mimic the look of your mockup. I like the headers being inverted and bold. I will also look into having normal looking drag bars, as I don’t really approve of the Flash look.

Thanks. That would be great. It is really good of you to do this. I assume Ron has no issues with it stealing the look of the existing Playlist page. I know he has plans to replace it sometime in the future.

Another thing: if we decide to put it in the admin-root folder, we don’t really need the address field and connect button, right? I’ll just connect to the server it resides on automatically. In the future we could perhaps make this customizable (?) in the html. It could be a popup box with the available servers perhaps.

Sounds good to me.

blamm
    Participant

Apparently it’s something to do with the embedded version of Flash that is the Wii uses. Adobe are not planning to supporting 8 or 9.

Ah well. Would be nice but no big deal for me.

Cool that the n800 supports it.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 874 total)
  • The forum ‘Add-on Software’ is closed to new topics and replies.