FirePlay Flash client for FireFly

Viewing 10 posts - 261 through 270 (of 874 total)
  • Author
    SydneyGuy
    Participant

Pardon the Aussie vernacular but for a 0.61 version this is seriously good shit!!! Well done.

Now to go back and read all 18 pages of the thread to see how this has come into being.

blamm
    Participant

@sonichouse wrote:

@n00ben wrote:

3. You can no longer see a list with all your music, I liked that :-/

If you select Library, All Genres, All Artists, All Albums this is the same thing is it not ?.
    This is the default when the applet starts.

[edit]You could always create a smart playlists for all tracks.[/edit]

Hi Sonic. This is not the same thing. We would like to be able to see all the songs in a selected playlist displayed in the songlist. I think Bo is waiting for some stuff from Ron before he can do this. Am I right Bo?

blamm
    Participant

Bo. Any chance sometime you could make it use the same colour scheme as the playlist page?

Ta

Bo Mellberg
    Participant

@blamm wrote:

Bo. Any chance sometime you could make it use the same colour scheme as the playlist page?

I’ll see what I can do. It’s not the easiest thing to get Flash components to look normal. I always considered them to be a bit blurry. I have the css from the playlist page, I’ll try to mimic that.

cromei
    Participant

OK, I looked through the string of messages and can not find the current way to use Fireplay from my browser, can someone post that?
    Thanks,
    Craig

sonichouse
    Participant

@cromei wrote:

OK, I looked through the string of messages and can not find the current way to use Fireplay from my browser, can someone post that?

It was discussed here http://forums.fireflymediaserver.org/viewtopic.php?p=16281#16281, just change FlashDAAP to FirePlay

Anonymous
    Inactive

At first: I browsed the 18 pages of this thread and I must say … Outstanding work!!! *bow* Thanks a lot.

I have a firefly server running and ITunes connects without any problems.

I copied the three files from the zip archive to the …/mt-daapd/admin-root folder. If I call the FirePlay.html on my WebBrowser, the Flash GUI (FirePlay v0.61) appears. I can see all the Text Boxes and the following message at the top of the page:

Connecting to http://MyServer:3689

And this is it. Nothing else happens.
    Do I have to configure anything in the FirePlay.html or in the JavaScript File?

Thanks ahead.

sonichouse
    Participant

Which version of Firefly are you running ?.
    Only the nightlies support the XML API that is required.

Anonymous
    Inactive

sonichouse
    Participant

@Nightvision wrote:

That is a “stable” build.
    To use FirePlay you need a “nightly” build I think.

@Bo – It might be worth checking for the version, and putting a warning up if not compatible.

Viewing 10 posts - 261 through 270 (of 874 total)
  • The forum ‘Add-on Software’ is closed to new topics and replies.