FirePlay Flash client for FireFly

  • This topic has 873 replies, 99 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by beaon.
Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 874 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #13586
    Bo Mellberg
    Participant

    @Bo Mellberg wrote:

    @ColinBox wrote:

    Great piece of software.
    But, I have a problem with albums with the same title. For example, “Greatest Hits”. When I select Artist and then Album I get tracks listed for all albume with the name Greatest Hits and not just the Artist selected.

    Is this just with a certain playlist, or does it occur on the library as well? I have problems with the static playlists for some reason.

    Never mind, I found a flaw in the song query. It will be fixed asap.

    #13587
    Bo Mellberg
    Participant

    New version.

    Fixes empty album tags by listing the when “All albums” is selected. NB “All artists” cannot be selected at the same time. If you want to force it, select all artists by shift-click, then “All albums”

    “Fixes” the not white text issue by simply not autoselecting the first song. 🙂

    #13588
    blamm
    Participant

    @raintheory wrote:

    @wahlis wrote:

    I noticed that when I select an artist with songs which has no album definied I can’t get to the songs.

    I too have run into this problem. Perhaps if the album tag is not found the tracks can me moved to an “(unknown)” entry in the album column?

    To avoid potential slowdowns caused my a multitude of tracks from various artists with no album tags trying to load all at once, would it be reasonable to only have the “(unknown)” show in the albums column once an artist has been selected? In other words, maybe the “(unknown)” entry shouldn’t show up by default, only after an artist selection has been made… if that makes sense.

    How about a “No Albums….” entry?

    #13589
    Bo Mellberg
    Participant

    @blamm wrote:

    How about a “No Albums….” entry?

    Sorry, no can do.

    I use the browse feature of rsp to get genres, artists and albums. If any of these tags should be missing in the id3, it is simply not returned on the browse query, because the xml entry doesn’t exist.

    A workaround would be to get song info for all of the three above, but that would result in a lot of unnessecary data.

    A better workaround is to tag your songs properly! 8)

    #13590
    blamm
    Participant

    OK. I wonder what the convention is for songs with no album. I will do a little research…

    #13591
    blamm
    Participant

    Hi,

    Any chance you could make the songlist sortable by clicking on the headers, and may be allow me to sort by “date added”. I use this view a lot on my Roku

    #13592
    Bo Mellberg
    Participant

    @blamm wrote:

    Hi,

    Any chance you could make the songlist sortable by clicking on the headers, and may be allow me to sort by “date added”. I use this view a lot on my Roku

    It was sortable before but I removed it. Once you click on a header there is no way back to the original sort unless you make the query again, by clicking in the album list. But I can enable it again if you want it.

    I’m not really happy about adding more columns. Perhaps there is another way of doing what you want? A drop down list with the different sorting options?

    #13593
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    Don’t know if this has been mentioned, but there seems to be a ‘problem’ with the search option.

    When I do a search, it returns whatever artist, album, genre matches.
    That’s fine, however, when I double click on my Libary again, I expect it to ignore the search query and show everything as if there was no query.
    This does’t happen. It still only shows whatever matches the search and I have to empty the search box, double click on Libary again, before it actually shows my full library again.

    Anyone else find this behaviour unnatural? 🙂

    #13594
    blamm
    Participant

    OK. Let me think about it a bit..

    #13595
    Bo Mellberg
    Participant

    @Franc wrote:

    Don’t know if this has been mentioned, but there seems to be a ‘problem’ with the search option.

    When I do a search, it returns whatever artist, album, genre matches.
    That’s fine, however, when I double click on my Libary again, I expect it to ignore the search query and show everything as if there was no query.
    This does’t happen. It still only shows whatever matches the search and I have to empty the search box, double click on Libary again, before it actually shows my full library again.

    Anyone else find this behaviour unnatural? 🙂

    Are you really running the latest version? The emptying of the search string was added quite recently.

    #13596
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    Oooops 😳 Looks like I was 3 versions behind!! Gotta stay sharp 😉

    What does seem strange is that after this, the number of Genres, Artists and Album is gone.
    It just says ‘All ( Artists)’ instead of ‘All (559 Artists)’.
    I have to run an empty search to get the numbers back.
    No biggie tho.

    #13597
    Bo Mellberg
    Participant

    @Franc wrote:

    Oooops 😳 Looks like I was 3 versions behind!! Gotta stay sharp 😉

    What does seem strange is that after this, the number of Genres, Artists and Album is gone.
    It just says ‘All ( Artists)’ instead of ‘All (559 Artists)’.
    I have to run an empty search to get the numbers back.
    No biggie tho.

    I don’t get that behaviour. Can you specify what you do exactly?

    #13598
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    Okay, I do a search:

    Then I double-click on Libary, to see the full Library again:

    I quickly see the totals appear, but they disappear as the columns refresh.

    Then I run an empty search by clicking on the arrow:

    And everything is back.

    #13599
    Bo Mellberg
    Participant

    I get it. It happens on double-click. Just don’t double click in the top lists and you’ll be fine. I’ll try to find a solution. It seems the two fast queries in a row upsets FirePlay…

    #13600
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    Yes 🙂 you’re right of course.

    Single click does the job and doesn’t upset it. If a single click will do, that;s what I’ll use, thanks 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 874 total)
  • The forum ‘Add-on Software’ is closed to new topics and replies.