FirePlay Flash client for FireFly

Viewing 10 posts - 181 through 190 (of 874 total)
  • Author
    Bo Mellberg
    Participant

@sonichouse wrote:

Hi Bo,

made all the changes, and the web page said conecting to slug:@PORT@

if I set them to &host=&port= it worked fine.

Yep, this is all described above.

Just fill in “host=slug&port=3689” to override the auto interpretation. That makes it work from Cherokee as well.

sonichouse
    Participant

Cheers, understood 😀

sonichouse
    Participant

Hi Bo,

with albums with multiple disks the tracks are listed in the wrong order.

I see all the track 1’s, then all the track 2’s.

If we could see this for albums with more then 1 disk

Disk/Track
    1-1
    1-2
    1-3
    2-1
    2-2

that would work for me.

mas
    Participant

Now the applett (currently 0.53) works awesome. Really fast development.

The only thing I am really missing is a search function. All else looks perfect already.

Oh sure one can always discuss new features like a download option for mp3s and other stuff, but the basics are almost perfect already. Some search function, maybe something to browse for genres and so and its fully ready to be “in production”.

Cool work.

rpedde
    Participant

@Bo Mellberg wrote:

Ron: Include it if you feel it does the job better than the java one. The code is all yours. Do you want to handle it on your project page? If we had the source for this Flash client in the same spot as the Firefly server could I work with it directly towards that address, making the nightlies always contain the latest version?

That makes sense, and I can give you commit rights to svn for that stuff.

I still have to move it from sourceforge to my own server though… hopefully I can get the playlist stuff done tonight, and then work toward moving svn this week. I need to get the whs plugin in there too.

Also, since this is no longer based on DAAP, I suggest a name change to “FireFlash”. Perhaps the version numbers can be the same as those for FireFly? (FireFlash svn-1586 etc)

Makes sense… I’ll email you when I have some svn stuff running on a host under my control.

— Ron

blamm
    Participant

Perhaps you could include Sonichouse’s suggested changes to FlashDAAP.html to embed it in a Firefly page?

BTW. Thanks for doing all this work Bo. It’s looking really really good. Very exciting.

blamm
    Participant

@Bo Mellberg wrote:

I suggest a name change to “FireFlash”

How about FlashFire or even FirePlay (gives a better sense as to what it does.)

Bo Mellberg
    Participant

@blamm wrote:

or even FirePlay

Done. FirePlay it is.

Bo Mellberg
    Participant

@blamm wrote:

Perhaps you could include Sonichouse’s suggested changes to FlashDAAP.html to embed it in a Firefly page?

BTW. Thanks for doing all this work Bo. It’s looking really really good. Very exciting.

To embed it it’s just a matter of linking to it from the FireFly web menu, but I leave that desicion to Ron. I will make it look as integrated into the web page as possible if this is the wish.

blamm
    Participant

Ron.

Are you planning to embed this player in a Firefly page in the same way as the playlist page?

Viewing 10 posts - 181 through 190 (of 874 total)
  • The forum ‘Add-on Software’ is closed to new topics and replies.