FirePlay Flash client for FireFly

Viewing 10 posts - 151 through 160 (of 874 total)
  • Author
    blamm
    Participant

A tip. Run it in a separate window using Mozilla Prism. Then you don’t have to search through your browser windows to change tracks etc.

Forgive me, but I’m not sure I like the brushed alloy look. Bit too 90’s iTunes for me…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah, PREV and NEXT buttons! Cool 8)

Progress bar still disappears after a pause/play tho…

Bo Mellberg
    Participant

@Franc wrote:

Yeah, PREV and NEXT buttons! Cool 8)

Progress bar still disappears after a pause/play tho…

Strange. Mine is there all the time. Version 0.52?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yup, 0.52

PREV and NEXT work fine, black progress bar is there when it plays, there when I pause, but when I play again it disappears.

Bo Mellberg
    Participant

@blamm wrote:

A tip. Run it in a separate window using Mozilla Prism. Then you don’t have to search through your browser windows to change tracks etc.

Thanks for that tip! I didn’t even know about Prism. I see some potential there.

Anyone else having problems with the progress bar? Please state your OS, browser and Flash Player versions.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Using Windows XP SP2, FIrefox and Internet Explorer 7, Flash Player 9

Progress bar disappears after pause.

fizze
    Participant

Well, I gave 0.52 a try just now. The interface looks nice, but it won’t connect to my firefly.

I am running cherokee on the slug on port 8008, and firefly on the same slug on port 3689. Waited a couple of minutes too, but no-go.

Any hints?

T-bird
    Participant

@Franc wrote:

Using Windows XP SP2, FIrefox and Internet Explorer 7, Flash Player 9

Progress bar disappears after pause.

Same setup but the progress bar is working in both browsers after pause

But where is another problem, if i mark an artist and that results in just 1 album hit and that album has varius artist, all are listed in the songlist window 😕

Running 0.52 on Slug

fizze
    Participant

Hm, may I be so bold to ask how you tell the flash what server to connect to?
    I think for a split second I see connecting to “slug:8008”, but then it doesnt show ANY music of course, coz that port…. well is just plain wrong, its cherokee’s port on my slug? 😕

sonichouse
    Participant

@fizze wrote:

I am running cherokee on the slug on port 8008, and firefly on the same slug on port 3689. Waited a couple of minutes too, but no-go.

Hi Fizze,
    Strange, my slug is also running Cherokee on port 8008, but FlashDAAP connects just fine.

Viewing 10 posts - 151 through 160 (of 874 total)
  • The forum ‘Add-on Software’ is closed to new topics and replies.