FirePlay Flash client for FireFly

Viewing 10 posts - 121 through 130 (of 874 total)
  • Author
    blamm
    Participant

Thanks for fixing the source. And now the playlists work. Wow.

Just one thing. There is no “All albums…” entry from the album list fro the playlists. Only tracks from the first album are shown in the Songlist

Anonymous
    Inactive

@blamm wrote:

Thanks for fixing the source. And now the playlists work. Wow.

Just one thing. There is no “All albums…” entry from the album list fro the playlists. Only tracks from the first album are shown in the Songlist

I noticed this too… Though it wouldn’t be too useful to me unless there was a random/shuffle mode as well.

Bo Mellberg
    Participant

I dont get this behaviour. Are you saying that if you select a playlist, only tracks from the first album in that playlist are shown?

There will offcourse be a random/shuffle mode.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Here is an example:

Note that the first entry in the “Artist” column is – (All Artists…)

However the “Album” column lacks the – (All Albums…) entry.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Noticed that too. Version 0.3 did have the entry and even told you how many albums there were (and showed all songs of all albums)

Bo Mellberg
    Participant

@Franc wrote:

Noticed that too. Version 0.3 did have the entry and even told you how many albums there were (and showed all songs of all albums)

Yes. It was broken on the rsp transition. It’s fixed now. I have a new version up with some new layout as well.

The play button bugs me. I don’t really like the behaviour with toggle to pause. How do you start a new song when you have one on pause?

Soon there will be double clicking to start playing but I would like the buttons to be intuitive.

Bo Mellberg
    Participant

@raintheory wrote:

Note that the first entry in the “Artist” column is – (All Artists…)

However the “Album” column lacks the – (All Albums…) entry.

That has never been possible. The (All nnn albums…) only shows if you have a specific artist selected. Otherwise I would have to list all songs from all albums from all artists which is a big non-useful list.

sonichouse
    Participant

sweet ๐Ÿ˜€

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Bo Mellberg wrote:

That has never been possible. The (All nnn albums…) only shows if you have a specific artist selected. Otherwise I would have to list all songs from all albums from all artists which is a big non-useful list.

Useful if you’d want to hear random songs from yr entire library ๐Ÿ˜‰

I do this very often, hence the question about this & the shuffle mode. 8)

EDIT: Unless theres some other way to go about random songs from all artists…

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Bo Mellberg wrote:

Yes. It was broken on the rsp transition. It’s fixed now. I have a new version up with some new layout as well.

Sweeeeeeet ๐Ÿ˜€ **takes a bow**

Really like the iTunes look and it select the first song in the list now!!

Viewing 10 posts - 121 through 130 (of 874 total)
  • The forum ‘Add-on Software’ is closed to new topics and replies.