Firefly media server logo?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #314
    Patrekur
    Participant

    Hi,

    What happend to “the little firefly holding the light” logo?

    I liked it a lot better than this “fighting wrenches” logo….

    #4848
    fizze
    Participant

    true, the lil old fly was kinda cute 🙂

    (do I watch too much bob ross ?) 😳 😉

    #4849
    rpedde
    Participant

    @Patrekur wrote:

    Hi,

    What happend to “the little firefly holding the light” logo?

    I liked it a lot better than this “fighting wrenches” logo….

    Lol… I didn’t mind the firefly guy either, it was friendly. Maybe I should keep the firefly guy as a mascot. 🙂

    #4850
    Patrekur
    Participant

    @rpedde wrote:

    @Patrekur wrote:

    Hi,

    What happend to “the little firefly holding the light” logo?

    I liked it a lot better than this “fighting wrenches” logo….

    Lol… I didn’t mind the firefly guy either, it was friendly. Maybe I should keep the firefly guy as a mascot. 🙂

    So who did mind it then?

    #4851
    rpedde
    Participant

    @Patrekur wrote:

    @rpedde wrote:

    @Patrekur wrote:

    Hi,

    What happend to “the little firefly holding the light” logo?

    I liked it a lot better than this “fighting wrenches” logo….

    Lol… I didn’t mind the firefly guy either, it was friendly. Maybe I should keep the firefly guy as a mascot. 🙂

    So who did mind it then?

    The Roku guys provided it, and I don’t mind this logo — it looks more professional or something, so I’m okay with it.

    Besides, I’m obviously a submoron when it comes to marketing. Only an idiot would call a project something like “mt-daapd”, so clearly I have no basis to question anything having to do with branding or labeling.

    I’ll probably keep they firefly guy around somewhere on the web admin pages, though.

    #4852
    Patrekur
    Participant

    @rpedde wrote:

    The Roku guys provided it, and I don’t mind this logo — it looks more professional or something, so I’m okay with it.

    Besides, I’m obviously a submoron when it comes to marketing. Only an idiot would call a project something like “mt-daapd”, so clearly I have no basis to question anything having to do with branding or labeling.

    I’ll probably keep they firefly guy around somewhere on the web admin pages, though.

    Well I don’t know who made the firely with lamp logo but in my book that one looks way more professional than the single colour fighting wrenches logo…

    Who’s in charge Ron?

    #4853
    fizze
    Participant

    feh, mt-daapd is what it is.
    and firefly is just a nice name for marketing guys, yeah, but google for just that 😛

    anyway, I’d like the lil old guy somewhere as a easter-egg or so 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.