Firefly encounters problems and needs to close

FireFly Media Server Firefly Media Server Forums Firefly Media Server Setup Issues Firefly encounters problems and needs to close

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    waynef

A new recipient of a soundbridge – have managed to play some tunes on it. but…

Firefly server has not managed to “stay up” for more than 20 minutes without “Firefly has encountered a problem and needs to close” error message appearing and then obviously shutting down on me.

It is starting to get rather annoying

Firefly 1483. Windows laptop running XP2 music files on an external hard drive …

any ideas as to why this might be?

rpedde
    Participant

@waynef wrote:

A new recipient of a soundbridge – have managed to play some tunes on it. but…

Firefly server has not managed to “stay up” for more than 20 minutes without “Firefly has encountered a problem and needs to close” error message appearing and then obviously shutting down on me.

It is starting to get rather annoying

Firefly 1483. Windows laptop running XP2 music files on an external hard drive …

any ideas as to why this might be?

Try 1586 (http://nightlies.fireflymediaserver.org), and see what that does. I’m nots ure about 1483, but there were plenty of nightly versions that were unstalbe. 1586 is pretty darn stable.

— Ron

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Setup Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.