Firefly doesn’t work!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    nporter

I’ve tried the latest stable release plus the latest nightly on my iMac G% running OS X 10.4.7 plus iTunes 7. After scanning etc. it just seems to hang though the graphic on the General tab keeps spinning round. Nothing else happens.

Version 1.0b2 however does work. Problem is it keeps losing the playlists.

I think Roku are being a being previous in pushing this until there is a stable version that works well.

I just hope Roku hurry up and release software that works with the latest version of iTunes.

rpedde
    Participant

@nporter wrote:

I’ve tried the latest stable release plus the latest nightly on my iMac G% running OS X 10.4.7 plus iTunes 7. After scanning etc. it just seems to hang though the graphic on the General tab keeps spinning round. Nothing else happens.

Version 1.0b2 however does work. Problem is it keeps losing the playlists.

I think Roku are being a being previous in pushing this until there is a stable version that works well.

I just hope Roku hurry up and release software that works with the latest version of iTunes.

Load latest nightlies, then shutdown and startup and start the service. You are getting bit by an apple rendezvous bug.

Also, check teh sticky in this forum on osx issues.

— Ron

nporter

Tried that. Still doesn’t work. !.0b2 seems to be the way to go until Roku fix iTunes 7 compatibility. If not – it’s a Squeezebox for me.

conreyt
    Participant

@nporter wrote:

Tried that. Still doesn’t work. !.0b2 seems to be the way to go until Roku fix iTunes 7 compatibility. If not – it’s a Squeezebox for me.

Dear fair readers: The folks that are trying to respond, and help you with your problems are doing just that. Help them help you. If a mechanic says he’ll help you for free to fix your car (a toyota) don’t tell him, well if you don’t I’m off to the mazda dealership! He dosen’t care. He’s still busy trying to fix your car, and frankly it’s a smidge rude. However, if you do go out and buy a mazda and run into problems, this advice is applicable there as well.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Setup Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.