Feedback on svn-1400

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    grommet
    Participant

So far, so good, Ron! I’ve beat on it aggressively for a few hours since yesterday and it seems to be stable. Your significant changes don’t seem to have any obvious drawbacks. I did notice the WMA Transcoder Plugin is at svn-1383 for your win32 release. Was this intentional, or a flaw in your new build process?

I’ll attempt to see if I can repro the “skips in 1-2 seconds” SoundBridge thing again… and see if the additional debugging helps at all.

rpedde
    Participant

@grommet wrote:

So far, so good, Ron! I’ve beat on it aggressively for a few hours since yesterday and it seems to be stable. Your significant changes don’t seem to have any obvious drawbacks. I did notice the WMA Transcoder Plugin is at svn-1383 for your win32 release. Was this intentional, or a flaw in your new build process?

I’ll attempt to see if I can repro the “skips in 1-2 seconds” SoundBridge thing again… and see if the additional debugging helps at all.

Eek. That’s not good. That’s a build problem for sure.

grommet
    Participant

svn-1400 still has that vintage WMA Transcoder Plug-in version… other than that, good.

rpedde
    Participant

@grommet wrote:

svn-1400 still has that vintage WMA Transcoder Plug-in version… other than that, good.

Gack… I thought I fixed that. Course, I messed up some of my build scripts and was hard-powering off my xp vm, rather than gracefully shutting it down, so maybe that had something to do with it. D’oh!

— Ron

diablodale

No worries…but just wanted to share that the 1383 WMA transcoder is also in 1417.

Vintage. haha, that made me laugh when I read “vintage” in the same thread as “xp vm”. Sorta like “the new old” or “military intelligence”.

Just joshing.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Nightlies Feedback’ is closed to new topics and replies.