Empty static playlists in iTunes

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Need some help. I have 1586 version of firefly installed on a Linkstation Live. I have my ITunes xml file in the same folder with my MP3s on my Linkstation.

I can browse and play my mp3s with no issue and can even browse my playlists, but when selecting a playlist it comes up with 0 items.

I’ve re-started the firefly server, but it cannot pick up the songs within each playlist.

I am just looking for the ability to manage my playlists via Itunes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Brad

Anonymous
    Inactive

Try floating the xml file outside of the iTunes Music folder ie in the folder that contains the iTunes Music folder. Do a full rescan and see if your playlists get picked up then.

And in your config file make sure you choose yes to the process playlists/Process iTunes files/Process m3u files – 3 different yes/no drop down menus.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve tried putting the xml files up a level from my mp3 folder, then rescanned, but it didn’t work.

All of the settings in the config file look to be set up correctly.

Is there anything else I can try? It’s as if the playlist file isn’t pointing to the actual mp3s?

stretch
    Participant

Check the case sensitivity option in Firefly’s advanced config page.
    If it’s set to “YES” then change it to “NO”

Anonymous
    Inactive

Tried this setting…but it didn’t work….playlists still there, but the contents are empty…

Are there any other settings that I need to change?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Setup Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.